Dawson Mixed Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawson85tr

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello folks i am writing from Turkey and i started this hobby almost five years ago with my very first figure of Assassin's Creed Ezio then i met with Hot Toys family with Hellboy and Suckerpunch figures and so far i jump into this amazing world with a wide scope of companies including anime,gaming,sports figures and etc...Nowadays i try to do my own custom figures and my biggest handicap is i don't have enough space to put my figures so i put all of them into my living room and i made my own design i think it looks very artistic as a shelf and changed the atmosphere of the living room with my figures.

Well hope you like my fellas.Thanks.

I don't come often to this limelight section anymore, but I like your variate collection. And I also like that spherical type shelf, really cool

Thanks you all for your positive comments i am planning to keep here always updated please share with me your precious thoughts also tnx to all.

Hi folks i keep trying my own custom works and dioramas and trying to improve my skills well hope you like my works thanks for checking my page.

Back