LIFE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't find a thread on this sooooo. lol

I'm interested. Far as I know this is Hiroyuki Sanada's second space film after Sunshine, and he was great in that.

On a side note, I'm tired of Hollywood sticking the clown antics on series roles like astronauts, pilots etc. I know that's Reynolds thing and he's good doing it, but enough.

Why is it most Alien-type movie have people battling the life form with flamethrowers? Wouldn't that be the absolute last thing you'd want to use in space? It's not like they are living in a tin can with only so much oxygen!

why has this been off everyone's radar till now? were they HIDING this film??

I just think most alien fans are more excited for the official alien movie coming out this year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

life1.jpg
life2.jpg
life3.jpg
life4.jpg
life5.jpg
life6.jpg

it's hard to imagine what else there could be to this movie that the trailers haven't shown

It's funny cause some were speculating that this was the prequel to the venom movie that was coming next yr. glad it not.

Though that'd be interesting take on the genre.

It's funny cause some were speculating that this was the prequel to the venom movie that was coming next yr. glad it not.

Though that'd be interesting take on the genre.

that would've been pretty cool actually, but Fox isn't that good.

Back