Big Chief Studios* - 1/6 Doctor Who - #3 Jon Pertwee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatDarnGamer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is that a Third Doctor headsculpt?
16425827_1811574699102218_4441781514859089029_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Big Chief Studios Third Doctor

It seems so.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

We're getting a new Amy? Or is that Clara?

It's Clara.

And unless I'm very much mistaken, I'd say that's the packaging for the War Doctor.

Edit - God, I'm blind, I see it now. The render set in front of the packaging, which somehow I looked right past. I need to go see Chew and get some new eyes. :lol

I honestly can't tell who that is, but it could well be Pertwee. Can't see why it would be McGann seeing the sculpt is already on the shelf, and doesn't look wooly enough for Colin Baker, and none of the other (unmade) Doctors match. So yeah, I think you may be right. Here's hoping.

It looks like the Third Doctor, not sure - bit difficult to tell from that pic!! :panic: Oh, I do hope it is!! :pray::pray::pray:

Looks like the 3rd Doctor to me.

Yeah, that had to be the Third. Or. it could be Worzel Gumage !! 😉
Outfit wise- he's going to be awesome in whichever version they choose. Now, will they do The Who-Mobile ? Haha!!

With te War Doctor in production, the Eighth Doctor up for pre-order sometime in the not too distant future, and possibly a Third Doctor on the way next, we're inching ever closer to the fabled full lineup. We'd only need four more after that, five when whoever gets cast next happens.

I'm still holding out hope that one day the line up may be complete and up to date, even if it takes a few more years yet. :)

Yeah, that had to be the Third. Or. it could be Worzel Gumage !! ��
Outfit wise- he's going to be awesome in whichever version they choose. Now, will they do The Who-Mobile ? Haha!!

I'd near enough kill for a 1:6 scale Bessie. I'm not even joking. :lol

I'd be crazy excited if that was Pertwee. We wouldn't see him until 2018, probably, but it'd be awesome to know another Classic Doctor is coming.

Bessie would be cool.
They did the TARDIS.... in poly stone!!! So anything doable ,

And the line up.

1,4,9,10,11 and 12 - half way there. 3 more figures in June (cough cough) and as you say, another Doctor preorder soon, and then the fabulous Third.

With te War Doctor in production, the Eighth Doctor up for pre-order sometime in the not too distant future, and possibly a Third Doctor on the way next, we're inching ever closer to the fabled full lineup. We'd only need four more after that, five when whoever gets cast next happens.

I'm still holding out hope that one day the line up may be complete and up to date, even if it takes a few more years yet. :)

Me too... A full set of all the Doctors would be fantastic!! :rock

It's awesome. Photo courtesy Rob from the BCS Fans Facebook group:

I'm definitely in for all The Doctors if they get done but I'm worried with Bond and with the other licenses that they'll stop sort.

If the Bond line is successful, which I think it will be, it will be good for BCS and good for The Who line. The classic docs aren't going to be huge sellers but other more profitable lines can help prop them up I'm guessing.

Also Pertwee looks great! I can't wait for Troughton.

Back