Statue Mothman Statue on Kikckstarter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...int-pleasant-and-invasion-on-ches/description

The kickstarter is for a mothman documentary, but one of the rewards is a mothman statue! The statue is done by Jean St.Jean, who is doing the creaturereplica figures. The interview on the paranormal podcast said it would probably be a bronze finish for the kickstarter exclusive rather than fully colored. But there should be a full color version available later, but I thought I'd share this for those interested. The kickstarter met its goal within hours so the statue will happen, and probably be extremely rare as this isn't looking to be a huge kickstarter.

Big fan of Crypto news, missed that episode of the podcast so I'll have to go back and check it out. Might look into this as well, too bad every figure or statue they make never matches the witnesses description

Big fan of Crypto news, missed that episode of the podcast so I'll have to go back and check it out. Might look into this as well, too bad every figure or statue they make never matches the witnesses description

Its the most recent episode, so it should be easy to find.

Its looking like the statue will actually look like a large owl, matching the actual discerptions rather than looking like the mis-named moth. Funny that a newpaper reporter that was a fan of Batman wanted a cool name for the monster and thought Birdman sounded dumb so he went with Mothman, despite none of the descriptions even being close to a moth :lol

I actually ordered their first three films from their website this weekend too. Looking forward to watching those as well.

Back