What is next for Asmus?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gideon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got Thranduil - amazing piece - and I was wondering what is on the calendar or Asmus in the next year or so? I particularly love the baddies or exotic things like the high elves.

I really have no interest in any more Fellowship figures.

We have seen Boromir teased as digital sculpt, we have seen Legolas at various proto sculpt stages and have heard about development progress, we have heard that Gimli and possibly Thorin are in development and we have heard that there are plans for Urukhai (hinted at Lurtz). They also at one point said they were developing Sauron.

We know that they fully intend to finish the Fellowship. Many fans on here are dead set on that becoming a reality (for the first time at 1/6th by a single manufacturer none the less). Unfortunately for me, I have decided not to get any of the four Hobbits as they currently are so completing the Fellowship for me is a little less exciting but that being said, Each of the remaining three will be purchases if they come out as good as Thranduil, that is for sure.

I want more Elves, more Orks, and at least one damn Dwarf! Oh, and a freaking Gollum too!

We have seen Boromir teased as digital sculpt, we have seen Legolas at various proto sculpt stages and have heard about development progress, we have heard that Gimli and possibly Thorin are in development and we have heard that there are plans for Urukhai (hinted at Lurtz). They also at one point said they were developing Sauron.

We know that they fully intend to finish the Fellowship. Many fans on here are dead set on that becoming a reality (for the first time at 1/6th by a single manufacturer none the less). Unfortunately for me, I have decided not to get any of the four Hobbits as they currently are so completing the Fellowship for me is a little less exciting but that being said, Each of the remaining three will be purchases if they come out as good as Thranduil, that is for sure.

I want more Elves, more Orks, and at least one damn Dwarf! Oh, and a freaking Gollum too!

Thank you for that information. We seem to agree on what we want and don't want. I have a big 900 square foot room jammed with all sorts of Middle earth stuff and the Fellowship are more than represented in serious numbers - thank you. I don't need any more representations of them.

I would love to see Thorin - especially on a battle goat charging into battle. Give us some Uruks that would be different from Lurtz or the ones Sideshow has already done.

My problem is that I got in on Sideshow on day one and others came along later and missed on much folks like you and I and older collectors have had for a long time now.

I want new stuff not previously done or something that was previously done executed and presented in a completely different and unique way.

I hope they finish the fellowship....I'll be pretty upset if they don't. Any other the hobbit figures would be icing on the cake and then hateful 8 figures are coming soonish

Finally send out my Nazgul replacement body that was supposed to be shipped in October

I'm really hoping they can finish the Fellowship this year. I have quite a few more wants, but that is definitely at the top of my List.

When they do Lurtz, I think it would be great if they also made a two pack version of him with another Uruk-hai.

After that I hope they can at least get out Thorin and Bilbo from The Hobbit. And of course Gollum.

I'm determined to buy legolas (any version of him) next, but i seriously hope they eventually make a slim version of gandalf the grey.

I want Elrond.

Elrond78.jpg

Would like to see announcements for Gimli, Arwen, Galadriel and Faramir. Elrond would be good as well.

I just want good head sculpts that look like the characters from the movies so I can feel like spending my money is worth it....

If the head sculpts are good, I'm in for Boromir, Faramir, Legolas, Eomer, Theoden, and a warrior Elrond.

If the sculpts are bad, none.

I want the rest of The Fellowship for sure, but I seriously hope they make Arwen and Galadriel. And I'd definitely be in for Elrond, but I'd prefer if they did him in his robes, and make his armor as an accessory pack. And, of course, we need a Gollum. Anyone/thing beyond that would be icing (like Sauron or a Warg-Rider).

My personal wants Are

Gollum
Grima Wormtonge (you don't see many people requesting him)
Moria Orc/Goblin
The Great Goblin (would have to slightly smaller then 1/6 scale)

I'll add my voice to calling for Arwen and Galadriel. I'm really hoping they won't be too long after the Fellowship. Elrond in his Last Alliance armor would be awesome too, and though I know he's unlikely I'd love a Gil-Galad too!

I would like a Grima. I feel like my Saruman is incomplete without him.

If they nailed Brad Dourif, I would be so down for Grima. With paint apps like on Grishnak he would look all pasty and damp and look great hunched over beside Saruman.

He would then beg for a King Theoden of course (but I would prefer him battlefield ready as opposed to enchanted) who would in turn lead the way to Éomer in full Riders of Rohan gear.

I would be down for many more and start having to get rid of other parts of my collection if they keep doing things on the level of Thranduil and Grishnak.

Back