Statue GIVE ME YOUR BEST 1/4 scale VIDEO GAME-BASED statues!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2themonster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Subject says it all...post your favorite pieces or pieces you think are well-done, in 1/4 scale, that are based off video games!

Gaming Heads Tomb Raider Lara Croft Survivor statue, also my Mass Effect statues

lara.jpg

Arthas_Close_zpsd2c825a2.jpg

No others uploaded since I last updated the bucket.
But I would probably show a pic of him with Kerr and Ill.

Damn. I have to wait until Nightmare comes out or if my Dark Souls Arty converts from the waitlist.

Arthas Menethil, while a great statue, is 1/5, not 1/4.

Best 1/4 is probably Mass Effect statues or a few from GamingHeads.. Best 1/3 is the Mortal Kombat line in my opinion.

im STILL waiting for gaming heads commander shepard!!!

Considering the mostly bad to lukewarm reception for Sideshow Shepard that had come out not long before Gaming Heads announced their Mass Effect line, I'm not surprised they've decided to put Shepard on the backburner. He's the main character in the franchise, and there's the added problem of a lot of players wanting a male version and the others a female version to complicate matters. They've announced Wrex recently so I'm very happy about that because I wasn't sure they'd make a Krogan, and I'm confident they'll release a Shepard eventually but it'll have to wait until the end of the line most likely.

After Garrus, Liara, Tali, Mordin, Thane and Wrex, I can see them going for Legion and Jack at least for fan favorites, I could easily see them pass Miranda, Jacob and Samara as they were seemingly less popular. A Javik would be supercool.

I'd really like if they made a villain line with Saren, the Avatar of Harbinger or Collector General and the Illusive Man.

Back