Media WB Games Announcement coming March 8th - Presumably Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
From IGN France's Twitter:

C3gdja7WMAIYK96.jpg

https://twitter.com/ignfra/status/826443083600498689

That looks like Arkham Origins style to me. Maybe they'll be announcing a sequel, remaster, or that Damien game we've heard rumors about.

What do you think?

Curious why they would think lots of people would be interested in a Damien Batman game. Sure, I'm down for anything Batman, but I'm skeptical about how intriguing this perhaps "Batman Beyond" world will be. The games have been good so far, so I'll give them some leeway.

My interest is piqued. Will this be a sequel to Origins? That way they can still use Batman. Or a sequel to AK and Damien or someone else who takes up the cowl? Who knows?

I'd play Superman-64 for months in a row before even thinkin' about lookin' at the details of that rumored Damian game.

So long as it's not a glitchy cluster**** like Origins, I'm enough of a sap that I'll probably play it. Still, though, **** WB Montreal.

It's probably for the new Lord of the Rings game, since they were releasing the trailer for that on March 8th but had to release it early due to Target leaking the announcement.

Tomorrow we wil know what game it will be. I think it is a Batman game
just like what said in the article :panic:

Back