2016 SSF Figure of the Year Photo Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xipotec

Super Freak
Reaction score
coollogo_com-12281284.jpg

The Contest: Post your best picture of ANY of the top 3 winners. Winner will be chosen by Xipotec and Brainiac. I will donate a prize to the best overall picture, and Brainiac mentioned he might be willing to donate a prize as well (currently I can only ship to US,but maybe can work something out if your outside US). If that is so we will choose a second place winner. (anyone else who can donate a prize it would be nice to have a 3rd place winner as well.

Winners will be chosen the last day of February and announced soon after.

GOOD LUCK!

GOLD : MMS 342 BATMAN from BATMAN VERSUS SUPERMAN : DAWN OF JUSTICE

SILVER: NECA TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES : DONATELLO

BRONZE : QMX STAR TREK : CAPTAIN JAMES TIBERIUS KIRK

Last edited:
Re: 2016 SSF Figure of the Year Photo Contest.

WINNER : Gold

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Second place : Silver

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Third Place : Bronze

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

NICELY DONE Xipotec!

One of my favorite things about collecting, is taking pictures. We have some real talents on this board also.

Remember , the pictures can be any style. Funny, serious, a scene, face, full body, whatever!

Be artistic! Be original!

Damn, I don't have any of those figures:(

Cool contest Idea though, I would like to see more of this kind of thing, Figure photography is fun and Artistic:lecture

From Brainiac:

Figure of the Year Poll:
Hot Toys Batman Vs Superman: Batman 30
NECA TMNT Donatello 22
QMX Star Trek: Captain Kirk 15
Hot Toys Deadpool 15
Hot Toys Ant-Man 7

At least Ant-Man made 5th place. Not bad considering the field this year.

Excellent thread Xipo :clap :woo Looking forward to seeing all the cool photos :D

I can ship my prize International :lecture :)

From Brainiac:

Figure of the Year Poll:
Hot Toys Batman Vs Superman: Batman 30
NECA TMNT Donatello 22
QMX Star Trek: Captain Kirk 15
Hot Toys Deadpool 15
Hot Toys Ant-Man 7

At least Ant-Man made 5th place. Not bad considering the field this year.

We had some really amazing figures this year, and as stated quite a few that came up admirably against HT. Awesome to see QMX in the top 3. Being a relativly small company, it good to see they smaller guys are still able to compete with HT on an artistic level.

Very amazed by QMx and very happy about it.

Seems there was a lot of possibilities this year -- Star Ace, Asmus, Blitzway, OMx, and others. Who knows who will eventually unseat HT...? But certainly with the amount of licenses they hold and the backlog out 18 months or more on figure deliveries (which can't impress their licensors), their time is not too far away.

Very amazed by QMx and very happy about it.

Seems there was a lot of possibilities this year -- Star Ace, Asmus, Blitzway, OMx, and others. Who knows who will eventually unseat HT...? But certainly with the amount of licenses they hold and the backlog out 18 months or more on figure deliveries (which can't impress their licensors), their time is not too far away.

The bill comes due :lol

"Spock...there's an...orange man here....making....strange hand gestures". -Captain James T. Kirk.

:banana

IMG_0096.jpg

Back