Queen Amidala customization thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavras

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Would be nice if people involved with this figure share their experience in a dedicated thread, especially for who got the unpainted head like me.

We could talk about painting, outfit and how to build a throne seat.

I'm drawing some sketches for a detolf size seat, just waiting the head and a proper body for the measures.

Cheers

test1 ss.jpg

test 2 ss.jpg

Gunray_captured.jpg

star-wars_2712362c.jpg

Just finished the Custom Queen.... Customized head, body swap and new gold slippers.

DSCN4858.JPG

I'm going to do the black dress version also. will post when completed....... great way of updated figures that had nice outfits but poor bodies and heads.

the suit is very awesome sir!

i am working on the episode 2 white suit and the throne room suit as in your picture above.
i use my own sculpt head. still working on the hairsculpt for both costume

allow me to share here when i get everything together.

the suit is very awesome sir!

i am working on the episode 2 white suit and the throne room suit as in your picture above.
i use my own sculpt head. still working on the hairsculpt for both costume

allow me to share here when i get everything together.
Sure mate, feel free to use this thread!

Share our experience is the best way for get better figures.

Atm I'm focused in other projects but soon or later I'll working at the throne, still waiting for the Seon Dabbs head.

Cheers

I did my first customization of Padme with the Sideshow snow bunny Padme. I know it is not the queen amidala...but this one will do. I have pics up on my IG account. You may have to look though...took them a few weeks ago.

Finished the third and final Queen I will be doing. Hope you enjoy the upgrades made to the stock figures.

DSCN5284.JPG

Last edited:
Back