Captain Toy (mwctoys) Picks for Best/Worst of 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
And so it begins - the results of all that voting! The ballots are closed, and I'm busily working on the results of the Poppies and People's Picks. While I get cranking, you can read MY picks for the best - and the worst - of last year. Check it out:

https://www.mwctoys.com/mwc_picks_2016.htm

Thanks for reading!

Michael

Love your site and your reviews as always! It is a valuable resource to me when I am choosing between 2 older figures! I do have to chide you a bit for taking points off Thanos because yours happened to be broken! No fair :)

Hey, I get it - but for $400, it better not fall apart right out of the box. Kinda irks me, you know?

Totally agree with your pick for best 1/6 figure. QMX Kirk might not have been the fanciest or most complex figure we've seen this year, but it was still one of the best executed and an iconic character I've been wanting to see longer than any other.

I like the Jawas....

13398752_1133328753398521_1867924378_n.jpg

I agree easily the best Kirk ever, can't wait for McCoy. It's great to see some love for Funko Dark Crystal line, they are wonderful & something I'd never thought would be produced. Some of these buggers are really difficult to get a hold of (I hope its a sign of good sales rather than low production). Hopefully more will be made in this line.

Back