Your Pull List: This week in comics discussion.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pull for this week is:
Aquaman#16
Batman#16
Deadly Class#26
Green Arrow#16
Green Lanterns#16
Harley Quinn#13
Hawkeye#3
Justice League#14
Nightwing#14
Paper Girls#11
Star Wars#28
Superman#16
Gwenpool#11
Walking Dead#163

Well, I get my comics once per month through a subscription service, since I'm not living in the US, but my current pull is:

Marvel:

1) Deadpool
2) Moon Knight (ending with #14)
3) Doctor Strange
4) Infamous Iron Man

DC:

1) Batman
2) Hellblazer
3) Deathstroke

Image/Valiant:

1) East of West
2) Black Monday Murders
3) Seven to Eternity
4) Ninjak

I've slowed down but:
Batman 16
Superman 16
Walking dead 163
Old man Logan 17
Walking Dead price of 25 cents is nice. I finally caught up with the series a few months ago now the wait for the next issue seems really long.
Well, I get my comics once per month through a subscription service, since I'm not living in the US, but my current pull is:

Marvel:

1) Deadpool
2) Moon Knight (ending with #14)
3) Doctor Strange
4) Infamous Iron Man

DC:

1) Batman
2) Hellblazer
3) Deathstroke

Image/Valiant:

1) East of West
2) Black Monday Murders
3) Seven to Eternity
4) Ninjak

I want to add Deadpool back to my pull but does it have a lot of tie ins? Sucks Black Monday Murders is gone til April.

I want to add Deadpool back to my pull but does it have a lot of tie ins? Sucks Black Monday Murders is gone til April.

Not too many tie-ins (there is a crossover between Deadpool, DP&TMFM and DP/SM coming though), but tons of "extra sized, 10$ issue". I considered dropping it, but I'm already in too deep with it, so I'll stick until it gets relaunched or something.

As for BMM, I just added it to my pull (same goes for StE), so I'm glad for the break. It gives me time to gather the other 4 issues (I live abroad, so I have to order them from the US and wait for them to arrive). Hickman's Frontier is still missing though.

Not too many tie-ins (there is a crossover between Deadpool, DP&TMFM and DP/SM coming though), but tons of "extra sized, 10$ issue". I considered dropping it, but I'm already in too deep with it, so I'll stick until it gets relaunched or something.

As for BMM, I just added it to my pull (same goes for StE), so I'm glad for the break. It gives me time to gather the other 4 issues (I live abroad, so I have to order them from the US and wait for them to arrive). Hickman's Frontier is still missing though.

That's good to know. I believe Frontier was delayed til this month.

DC:
Batman #16
The Flintstones #8
Nightwing #14
Superman #16

Dynamite:
The Spirit: The Corpse-Makers #1

How Flintstones? I've heard good stuff about it.

Honestly? Depends on your politics. It's a very satirical book with a lot of social commentary that tends to lean pretty far left. I'm kind of a liberal, so, I love it and find it hilarious, but your mileage may vary. It's still an entertaining book with a lot of heart that's a lot of fun, no matter what, and you could probably find it entertaining even if you don't always agree with the points they're making, so long as you have a sense of humor about it. They lampoon everything from religion to imperialism, and they aren't shy about it, but, personally? It's probably my favorite book DC puts out, and that's saying a lot because I love cape comics and DC's in top form, when it comes to those, lately.

Honestly? Depends on your politics. It's a very satirical book with a lot of social commentary that tends to lean pretty far left. I'm kind of a liberal, so, I love it and find it hilarious, but your mileage may vary. It's still an entertaining book with a lot of heart that's a lot of fun, no matter what, and you could probably find it entertaining even if you don't always agree with the points they're making, so long as you have a sense of humor about it. They lampoon everything from religion to imperialism, and they aren't shy about it, but, personally? It's probably my favorite book DC puts out, and that's saying a lot because I love cape comics and DC's in top form, when it comes to those, lately.

Sounds good might have to pick up the trade. Ya DC has been killing it lately the only Marvel I get are the books that don't tie-in with everything.

Back