• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys HellBoy and The Godfather Art Boxes Only.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picked up these 2 figures and unfortunately they didnt come with art their boxes. If anyone is interested in selling theirs please let me know. I like to display my figures with the art boxes in the background.

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Blitzway Carlito's Way

Just managed to snag one of these last week there was one listed on Ebay as a Buy it Now without the Best Offer option...reached out to the seller and made an offer anyway and he kindly accepted! This figure is amazing in hand and it does not disappoint!

Re: WTB: Blitzway Carlito's Way

Just managed to snag one of these last week there was one listed on Ebay as a Buy it Now without the Best Offer option...reached out to the seller and made an offer anyway and he kindly accepted! This figure is amazing in hand and it does not disappoint!

Thanks for the heads up............cant manage to find one

WTB: Hot Toys HellBoy, Abe Sapian and The Godfather Art Boxes Only.......

Just looking for the art boxes only. Recently picked up these 3 figures but unfortunately they didn't come with the art boxes.

Thanks

Back