Threezero-The Great Wall -Commander Lin Mae(Tian Jing) 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthkush

Super Freak
Reaction score
The-Great-Wall-Commander-Lin-Mae-ThreeZero-928x483.jpg

Thought it was funny this didn't have a topic yet. I think it's am amazing figure. Wish I cared about the movie. Has this chick been in any other flicks that are nerd friendly? I know people want to use that Pedro figure for a Game of Thrones custom.

She's in the upcoming king kong skull island flick. She also starred in Police Story: Lockdown with Jackie Chan and Special ID with Donnie Yen.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

She's also starred in the movie The Warring States in 2011 (a crappy movie LOL). Anyway, she signed up for 3 movies from Legendary Pictures: Great Wall, Kong: Skull Island, and Pacific Rim: Uprising. I can't wait for Pacific Rim: Uprising.

they show another teaser

31976436214_2007f4deba_z.jpg

somehow she look kinda different from her previous teaser...

but nevertheless I like her expression, doesn't look blank, and her armor design :rolleyes2

Has anybody seen the movie? I think it's already out outside of the U.S. Maybe it'll be decent and more of us will actually want these.

Has anybody seen the movie? I think it's already out outside of the U.S. Maybe it'll be decent and more of us will actually want these.

I have seen it, it's quite enjoyable, the battle scenes were great, eventhough the plot feels rushed

And, here is her official release:

The Great Wall – Commander Lin Mae 1/6 Scale Figure

1/6 scale Commander Lin Mae collectible figure, continues our “The Great Wall” movie license and will be available for pre-order at our threezero Official Website: www.threezerohk.com starting from February 21st 9:00AM Hong Kong time.

Collectible price at threezero Official Website is USD168 / HKD1310 with Worldwide Shipping included in the price.

Please keep in mind: If you already had an account at our old store, you will need to complete quick and easy registration procedure again at threezero Official Website.

Commander Lin Mae collectible figure stands approximately 11”(28cm)tall and features highly-accurate life-like likeness to Jing Tian (景甜) as Commander Lin Mae in “The Great Wall” movie. Collectible features realistic synthetic hair, comes with tailored clothing and highly detailed armor outfit with paint application simulating metal armor and weapons. Figure comes with Sword with Scabbard, Two Fan Blades with Scabbard, and Three Pairs of Exchangeable Hands.

1/6 scale “The Great Wall” Commander Lin Mae collectible details:

Highly detailed figure featuring life-like realism that is authentically crafted with the likeness of Jing Tian (景甜) as Commander Lin Mae in the “The Great Wall” movie.

11” (~28cm) tall, articulated figure with tailored clothing, employing finely detailed paint application simulating metal armor. Black synthetic hair implantation.

Collectible figure features the following elements of clothing and accessories:
Upper torso armor with chain and fabric cape;
Lamellar armor;
Shoulder armor;
Vambrace;
Inner clothes;
Waist belt;
Thigh armor and greaves;
Boots.

Variety of weapons include:
Sword with Scabbard;
Fan Blades with Scabbard x 2.

Collectible figure comes with Exchangeable Hands:
One pair of fists;
One pair of relaxed;
One pair for gripping.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

her proto HS is impressive,:banana

but anyone could tell me how close it is threezero proto picture with final product?

Agree with Lee. NO WAY. I'm almost surprised they would show such a high quality prototype considering they're setting the bar that much higher for themselves to match it. Guess we'll see what they're truly capable of (or not)!

I agree that ThreeZero production wouldn't match this prototype. Unless for some miraculous reason, their capability has grown 10x to Hot Toys production levels.

Yeah, that looks like a Hot Toy. No way they match that. If they do, they've just stepped their game up.

She looks amazing. I am going to hold out slightly more optimism here than you guys. Jamie Lannister was a step in the right direction and the lasts proto's for the Hound and Dany are amazing. I think we are seeing ThreeZero enter a new era and it is pretty exciting so I sure hope they don't screw it up.

I don't know if I will see this movie or not but super tempted to order this figure, the design of the armor alone is awesome.

I wanna see what they have in store for Andy Lau's character and how it compares to Hot Toys Andy Lau head sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Sculpt a bit off, but I can't resist grils in armor.

Just gonna ignore the source material.

Her headsculpt really their selling point on this figure, almost half of the promotional pics focused on her headsculpt

heck, they don't even give her figure a spear, which is her main weapon in the movie :rotfl

Back