Premium Format Head Display Cases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foresakor

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I was looking at the latest "Featured Collector" for this month and noticed that he had display cases for the extra heads that came with the Premium Format figures. Does anyone know what they would called or where I could find them? Definitely better than having them just sit there beside the statues.

IMG_1259.jpg

You can see the Wolverine and Steve Rogers heads in them.

The acrylic cases are nice but I do not know where to get them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You can get baseball or golf ball display cases at Michael's, AC Moore, and such.

Thanks for the info. The golf ball ones I have seen are too small and a baseball one I picked up to try is too big. It's like the ones he has are in between in size.

Thanks for the info. The golf ball ones I have seen are too small and a baseball one I picked up to try is too big. It's like the ones he has are in between in size.

hi, if your place have one of those rare 100 yen Japanese stores you might be able to pick few acrylic cases of different sizes. and no you don't have to display it facing up.

It really depends on the size of the head on which size if any will work. Some fit really well and others fit ok and some just don't fit at all. Here are a few of mine. I have used 3 different sizes depending on the size of the head i want to display.

IMG_20170213_002637 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20170213_002625 by zuko1312, on Flickr

watch out though, those acrylic tend to fuse with other plastic/rubber materials.

Thanks for the pics Zuko. What is your in between the golf ball size and baseball size?

Looks like most are sold out though. I do like them more than the boxes, as those look a bit cluttered when in a pile.

yeah, sadly they seem to go fairly fast. It's a good reference to have though for any pieces you may buy in the future.

Hey guys, if you are looking for custom head bases check these out... 1000 times better than a box!!
https://ficchiillustration.com/for-sale/

I've bought three from him now. They're phenomenal. Scroll down to near the bottom of the page to check them out. The Joker Harley Quinn ones rock.
He also has a youtube channel where you can see them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUccVT1UwSY

Some of those are nice. I was thinking about getting the Catwoman one a while back but something about it just seems off to me. I do like the Harley Quinn one if i had that statue. They are also a lot more expensive then a display box. For me I'm happy with my inexpensive display box but they are a nice option for anyone looking for something different.

Back