Hi From Dallas, TX!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SchismArt

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm a graphic artist out of Dallas. I have been collecting figures since about 1995, mostly Star Wars, Spawn, Simpsons. I do have some other collections from DC, Marvel and Witchblade. Lately though, I have been trying to build a collection (only a few figures at the moment) from Sideshow/Hot Toys and NECA. No cool display set up yet but looking to change that soon which unfortunately means I may have to get rid of a lot of my collection. Becoming a hoarder is not what I intended. lol Might downsize and streamline some of it.

Anyway, I have been enjoying seeing all the great ideas you guys have to display your collections and I look forward to learning a lot more from you! Hope you all are having a great week! :)

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Thanks for the welcomes! :) After I get my office straightened out, I'll post at least a pic of some of my collection. ;) Also hoping to finish my custom stand for my Stormtrooper helmet soon.

Back