18" Mega Action Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome review and editing!
I like your enthusiasm, and it makes me want the figure a little more.
Still on the fence though, as I'd want a few others to accompany it in a similar format. (Soundwave)
I'd hate to wait too long, but wouldn't be satisfied with just 2 MEGA Transformers. (Prime & Megatron)

I also own a GI Joe USS... that's missing a few parts.
It's too big for me to display though.

Probably one of the finest reviews I've seen that made me go out and immediately order the item. This Optimus looks killer! Cannot wait to get it.

Awesome review and editing!
I like your enthusiasm, and it makes me want the figure a little more.
Still on the fence though, as I'd want a few others to accompany it in a similar format. (Soundwave)
I'd hate to wait too long, but wouldn't be satisfied with just 2 MEGA Transformers. (Prime & Megatron)

I also own a GI Joe USS... that's missing a few parts.
It's too big for me to display though.

Well, the thing is, if the sales aren't strong enough for the first 2 figures, why would they continue to move on to characters that would sell even less?

Megatron.. And FOC optimus.
Foc optimus smaller and diecast.

tmp_32101-Toy-Alliance-03-1187126045.jpg

tmp_32101-Toy-Alliance-011566079641.jpg

No others yet. But one assumes they'd make more if the first two sell well.

I didn't buy the hot toys optimus firstly because of the price but also because I had a gut feeling it was gonna be a one and done line.
If they are doing Megatron to stand along side this guy then I'm definitely picking him up.

Last edited:
I didn't but the hot toys optimus firstly because of the price but also because I had a gut feeling it was gonna be a one and done line.
If they are doing Megatron to stand along side this guy then I'm definitely picking him up.

Yep since G1 Megatron is coming too Im on board just placed my order through BBTS.

Nice review BTW Michael.

Edit: Hes huge,glad I didnt spend a fortune on the smaller optimetal version
60ECE433-BB1C-45CF-A896-67494AA432B6_zpso7izjb5k.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kudos, folks! Glad you all enjoyed the review and thanks for subscribing!

Yep since G1 Megatron is coming too Im on board just placed my order through BBTS.

Nice review BTW Michael.

Edit: Hes huge,glad I didnt spend a fortune on the smaller optimetal version
60ECE433-BB1C-45CF-A896-67494AA432B6_zpso7izjb5k.jpg

I was hoping someone would have a comparison of Ultimetal Op with Mega Action Prime. I'm happy to see MA isn't only bulkier but quite a bit taller too. Perfect GI Joe scale. :D

Got my order in for one of these bad boys and was told it will ship next week. Cannot wait!

Back