1/6 Threezero Ultraman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pro Design

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ultraman-ThreeZero-Preview-928x483.jpg

PREORDER LINK:
https://www.threezerohk.com/product/16-ultraman-suit/

A new Ultraman 1/6 Scale Figure has been announced by ThreeZero. The figure, part of their new Heroes x ThreeZero series, will be based on the modern manga series ULTRAMAN written by Eiichi Shimizu and drawn by Tomohiro Shimoguchi

"We are very excited to announce that 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT collectible is available for pre-order at www.threezerohk.com starting from NOW for a limited time only!

Collectible price at Threezero Official Website is USD260 / HKD2,050 with Worldwide Shipping included in the price.

1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT collectible figure stands approximately 12.2” (31cm) tall and features original body with over 40 points of articulation, based on the appearance in ULTRAMAN manga. LED Light-up Features in the Eyes, Color Timer on Chest and Spacium Blade device on both arms. Figure comes with Spacium Blade Arm Blade Effect Pieces (clear parts); Extremely detailed Interchangeable Shinjiro Head (sculpted by Ryu Oyama); and Four Pairs of Exchangeable Hands.

Delivery Date: Estimate 3rd quarter 2017
All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
Orders are not transferable to third parties.
*In development/Not final. May differ from final version."

ULTRAMAN_3007.jpg

ULTRAMAN_2978.jpg

ULTRAMAN_3013-2.jpg

ULTRAMAN_3050-2.jpg

ULTRAMAN_3054-2.jpg

Last edited:
This looks really cool! I haven't seen an Ultraman show since the 90's so I might not know the particulars of this version, but shouldn't Ultraman be a giant? Going on the 40 Meter height of the character from Wikipedia, a 1:6 scale version should be 21.8 foot tall. :lol

I owned a couple of Ultraman toys back in the 90's so it'd be cool to pick this one up.

I own Sentinel version of the 1/6 same character - which has an amazing range of articulation and mechanism in parts.
I don't understand why Threezero is trying to reinvent the already perfected item. (Also the manga version of the Ultraman is NOT that popular either... Character design is cool, but story is kinda hard to follow IMO)
Only catch of Sentinel version was the human head which only comes packaged with 'limiter released ver.'

was interested what is Ultraman... google gives this.

Ultraman_and_Zetton_episode_31.png

still it's the ONLY thing that google shows for "Ultraman".

Ultraman_and_Zetton_episode_31.png
Ultraman.jpg
latest

and i thought i've never seen anything dumber than star wars designs.

Not a fan of the armored look. I guess it more modern and relevant but not my thing.
I find it hard to read black and white comics these days. Hard to enjoy. So I didn't follow the comics.

Back