Media Square Enix Marvel video game - Avengers Reassemble

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know where this is going but I can guarantee that there's an androgynous angst-ridden boy with tall hair in there somewhere.

Dunno, that's the studio that made the new Deus Ex games. It could be really good, but I think a solo Iron Man game would've been better.

Only interested in a Captain America solo game with some cameos from Avengers maybe.
Ala Rocksteady's Batman.

Curious to see what it is, if they make a legit Avengers game I'm gonna be ******** on those dumdums who say "u cant maek superman geim".

Curious to see what it is, if they make a legit Avengers game I'm gonna be ******** on those dumdums who say "u cant maek superman geim".

>TFW the Avengers are gonna get a better game than Superman & Wonder Woman.
>TFW DC has such a Batman Boner that it's gonna Reality-**** our reality like Superboy Prime.

As for me, well, I'd have preffered a solo Doctor Strange game, alongside the Iron Man one I mentioned. I mean, imagine a cross between Bayonetta/DMC & Dark Jouls/JRPGs filled with Marvel's supernatural characters. It'd be epic as ****!

>TFW the Avengers are gonna get a better game than Superman & Wonder Woman.
>TFW DC has such a Batman Boner that it's gonna Reality-**** our reality like Superboy Prime.
I know right? If they get Thor right, there's no excuse.
>DC breaks the reality window with their Batboner

I know right? If they get Thor right, there's no excuse.
>DC breaks the reality window with their Batboner

I think they will, truth be told. It seems the "Video Game Universe" is gonna come true, so when Thor gets a solo game in 2022, we can weep even more! Although a proper Thor game would be the bee's knees. Seriously, Superman I get, but Wonder Woman? They should've made one as soon as they saw how GoW turned out.

You've got to say one thing about Marvel though: A Spider-Man game by Insomniac, a GotG game by Telltale, MvC: Infinite, a (series of?) game(s) by Square's top studios. They're definitely going in strong.

Back