R.I.P. Mary Tyler Moore

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks. As a kid I had a crush on her when she was on CBS and the **** Van Dyke show, thought she was super hot. Hard to believe **** Van Dyke is still alive and has outlived her. He's got to be in his 90s.

Oh in before "omg 2017".

IMG_1286.JPG

I was never a big fan. I liked her on the **** Van Dyke show. Still, she was definitely an icon of an age gone by. Sad news. 80 trips around the sun is pretty damn respectable.

Mary Tyler Moore was such a wonderful talent, great natural beauty and inspiration to millions. Into the light Laura Petrie/Mary Richards.

Not too long ago I watched Ordinary People, and her performance was extremely well done, and quite in contrast to the work she had done previously. The audience's gut response is to despise her toward the end of the film, and it takes skill to really pull that off in that kind of role. I developed a new respect for her skills, as I did for Julie Andrews after seeing The Americanization of Emily. RIP.

Back