XD TOYS 1/6th Scale Captain of Octopus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordregnis

Super Freak
Reaction score
XD TOYS XD001 1/6th Scale Captain of Octopus Action Figure will come with: Octopus head, Figure body, Hat, Underwear, Coat, Belt, Pants, Shoes, Octopus tentacle hand, Crab Pliers, Crab Leg, Pirate sword, Scabbard, Crutch, Heart, Treasure Box, Key

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

well this is so bought if it goes up for PO anywhere trustworthy. Thanks for posting

No problem and definitely, I saw the little box put it up for 160, not sure the currency. I think this will be around 150 USD.

For those that have been wanting one this is a great option. Definitely identical to HT's and they aren't ever going to do anything more with that movie. Even if they did revisit this it'd be ten times better now.

Hmm, very tempted to get this... too bad no European retailers will put this up...

If it's a knockoff of the HT version, it's sadly going to be too short. The scale was off on the HT one. But it will be the only available option for those that want a Davy...

With the new license, I really hope they make a 2.0 version but I guess they have to much on their plate right now. So, this is not going to happen any time soon. I'll probably buy this as a compagnion piece with my HT DX Jack Sparrow.

I'm lost here. Is the figure in the pics a real deal HT Davy Jones? Because if so, this raises my concerns about how good the actual product from XD Toys will look.

If he looks anywhere near as good as the figure in the pics, I'm in. However, I'm going to wait until I see some pics of the actual figure in-hand before I make my final buying decision.

I took the risk as my retailer already had 5 orders last week. I hope it turns out great though... I suppose this will Release in Asia & The States first? Only 17 EUR NRD if it doesn't look great in the end. I noticed the length isn't that noticable with the DX Jack Sparrow. I just can't let this opportunity pass. This, together with a Captain H. Barbossa was on my wishlist for a long time.

Can you hit me up with a link from the other company who's making one? Thanks

I took the risk as my retailer already had 5 orders last week. I hope it turns out great though... I suppose this will Release in Asia & The States first? Only 17 EUR NRD if it doesn't look great in the end. I noticed the length isn't that noticable with the DX Jack Sparrow. I just can't let this opportunity pass. This, together with a Captain H. Barbossa was on my wishlist for a long time.

I feel the same which is why I've ordered one as well. I feel like I can most likely modify this to be taller one way or another.

For those of you who have already pre-ordered, what sites are you using? I've never dealt with these Asian, online toy dealers before and was wondering whom to trust.

Back