Fox X-Men TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited. If its anything like Jeremy Slater's The Exorcist we're in for a treat.

Pturtle be like

GPbtXrd.gif

I watched the better part of one episode from the first season, and doubt I'll go back. Same with Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl. But I'm glad these characters are getting more attention than they used to, even if I don't care for the products being put out.

I was happy to hear this until I read that Bryan Singer is producing. I thought he was off the X-Men franchise and they were taking things in a new direction (hopefully closer to the comics) but he just keeps turning up like a bad penny. Will just have to wait and see.

I was happy to hear this until I read that Bryan Singer is producing. I thought he was off the X-Men franchise and they were taking things in a new direction (hopefully closer to the comics) but he just keeps turning up like a bad penny. Will just have to wait and see.

More money. More pool parties.

Just like Michael Bay with Transformers. Both had a solid first movie, and then everything after has been sheet.

X2 is cinematic gold as is DOFP, so no.

IMO, they never ever got the rosters right. Colossus a background character, Beast not even showing up til 3 is unacceptable. Mystique and Wolverine didn't need to be in everything.

Won't be watching this but glad to see Singer return though. No way can this show turn out as bad as Agents of ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, they never ever got the rosters right. Colossus a background character, Beast not even showing up til 3 is unacceptable. Mystique and Wolverine didn't need to be in everything.
Best we've had on that front is from the end of Apocalypse, IMO. Cyclops, Storm, Nightcrawler, Jean, Beast, and Quicksilver make for a solid team, though adding a non-headlining Wolverine would be nice. The Cockrum/Byrne-era team is my favorite in the comics.

Fox's X-Men Series - 2017

The untitled action-adventure series is a hot project at Fox with A-listers behind the scenes. Nix penned the pilot and will serve as executive producer with Lauren Shuler Donner, Simon Kinberg, Jeph Loeb, Jim Chory and Bryan Singer, who is on board to direct the pilot.

The pilot from 20th Century Fox TV and Marvel Television will focus on two ordinary parents who discover their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive.

Two casting announcements so far:
Blair Redford as Sam - leader of underground mutants
https://ew.com/tv/2017/02/09/fox-marvel-mutant/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Jamie Chung as Blink
https://variety.com/2017/tv/news/jamie-chung-cast-blink-x-men-tv-show-fox-1201993482/

Back