Very Humble Beginning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GetALife75

Freakalicious
Reaction score
***New pics updated on last page***

Just got my white Besta cabinets set up over last weekend in preparation for my future Avengers sixth scale collection.

I will update my pictures as my collection grows.

But for a start, buddies Tony and James will have to do for now. :wink1:

0141w.jpg

0139w.jpg

0148w.jpg

0158w.jpg

0172w.jpg

0175w.jpg

0182w.jpg

0196w.jpg

0210w.jpg

Another poor soul infected, there're no cure for collecting disease, believe me. :clap

"You're one of us now, Michael!" Really nice pose on the Iron Man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all for the kind comments. Iron Man Mark XLIII is a really awesome figure. And it is the 1 that is earmarked to fit in the Hulkbuster. That has a spot planned in my cabinet.

War Machine on the other hand has some pieces that feel really flimsy. The 2 side plates below the hips and on the top of the thighs have already dropped off a couple of times. :mad:

:welcome1: to THE :FREAK: SHOW...........Awesome figures and a great set-up to start your collection. :clap

I'm waiting for a couple custom shelves from a fellow board member and I'll be able to complete my Avengers set-up as well.

:welcome1: to THE :FREAK: SHOW...........Awesome figures and a great set-up to start your collection. :clap

I'm waiting for a couple custom shelves from a fellow board member and I'll be able to complete my Avengers set-up as well.
Can't wait to see your final setup. It's going to be a long road ahead for me to complete the Avengers collection. :(

Back