1/6 Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
16265548_1403569959704990_4349968329015251253_n.jpg
16174843_1403569963038323_5097986205811188891_n.jpg

Hope to see Jack, Will and Salazar, though it'll probably be just Jack.

Last edited:
I would surprise me if they do more than just Jack. I would love Cpt. H. Barbossa but that's just asking too much I guess. It was a given that this license would be one of their line-up this year.

it'll be interesting to see what they do w/ jack... as i can't see them improving much over the dx06. that thing is right up there w/ one of their best to date!

the DX06 Jake is on point. If this one is as good as the DX I'll pick up for sure. They need to go and do Hell Boy again!

Another Jack is a given. Interest in any of the others will depend on the movie and the character design. As a franchise PotC has gotten a bit long in the tooth, and Depp is in his 50s. How much longer can you convincingly slap on the makeup and eyeliner.

I'm happy that HT is making another Jack, but at the same time underwhelm because he looks the same as the DX06. Same hair and costume.

The only changes are, a new addition snake belt, different rings, and new bead/piece of eight on his bandana.

The only improvements HT can make on the DX 06 are rooted hair like the Tonto figure and real beads like the Elder Predator. I hate how the beads on the DX06 are a solid piece of plastic.

I also hope this opens the door for a Curse of the Black Pearl Jack figure, since that's his best look, hair, and costume imo.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Heck, I'll even take a Pirates 2 version with the tarantula hair :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was hoping they would do some figures from Dead Men Tell No Tales, but I just hope I can afford the figures!

I'm definitely interested in Jack, as well as Barbossa as long as I like his outfit.

Likely DX06 with minor changes and that may be it- maybe one more figure but I do not see them going very deep in this..

I wish they'd go back and do another Davy Jones from either movie, and Barbossa from Curse of the Black Pearl or At World's End. Even his outfit from the end of On Stranger Tides with his wooden leg. Any of these would almost be a certainty for me.

From what little we've seen of Barbossa so far from DMTNT he looks to have a different hat for some reason. I hope he doesn't wear it the whole time as I prefer his original hat.

If they do Will Turner, for me it would depend on how he looks. But I'm looking forward to seeing what they have in store for this movie.

I had the Cannibal Jack figure and ended up selling him, as he didn't fit my collection.

But if HT were to announce a Barbosa, I would definitely pick up both Jack and Barbosa.

We wants the redhead!

:clap YES!!! And to echo others' comments, a Davy Jones 2.0 (however unlikely) would be cool. And of course I'm down for Jack either way. Too much to hope for a cursed Barbossa and 'lil Jack??

I'm happy that HT is making another Jack, but at the same time underwhelm because he looks the same as the DX06. Same hair and costume.

The only changes are, a new addition snake belt, different rings, and new bead/piece of eight on his bandana.

The only improvements HT can make on the DX 06 are rooted hair like the Tonto figure and real beads like the Elder Predator. I hate how the beads on the DX06 are a solid piece of plastic.

I also hope this opens the door for a Curse of the Black Pearl Jack figure, since that's his best look, hair, and costume imo.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Heck, I'll even take a Pirates 2 version with the tarantula hair :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Rooted hair would not be an improvement.

Back