Custom Aragorn Helms Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnautobot

Super Freak
Reaction score
this is my repainted and added real hair Aragorn from sideshow. The outfit is a mixture of sideshow, did, and Hasbro 12" Aragorn parts. the costume has been fully weathered and water treated to look wet and muddy. The sculpt has been 100% repainted and the sculpted hair removed and replaced with real hair. the boots, belt, and arm braces were hand made by me. I know its not 100% movie accurate but I'm happy with the results so far. I'm still in need of a sideshow Aragorn sword?

SAM_0207 (2).jpg

SAM_0220.jpg

SAM_0225.jpg

Attachments

• SAM_0205.jpg
    SAM_0205.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 331
  • SAM_0207.jpg
    SAM_0207.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 330
  • SAM_0212.jpg
    SAM_0212.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 325
That's cool so what does Eric Sosa sculpt look like again? I know I've have seen it before just can't remember. :lol

Oh yeah that will be cool!,by the way I do enjoy your YouTube videos.

I was not completely happy so I redid him and I think this time the likeness can be seen better.

SAM_0235.jpg
SAM_0236.jpg
SAM_0238.jpg

if anyone has a sideshow ranger sword or one from DID Aragorn figure let me know?

He looks great John especially his eyes they are very soulful.

ok friends so after watching the film again I was not happy with my work so started over including hair and I really like how he came out this time. now to complete him I just need his ranger sword and dagger.

SAM_0071 (1).jpg

SAM_0073 (1).jpg

SAM_0075 (1).jpg

He looks terrific and his hair looks better now. Do you strip the sculpts before repainting? :cool:

Back