• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys whiplash mk2, mark 2 armor unleashed for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droid747

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot toys whiplash mark 2 mms237. The box was opened to inspect the figure but it has never been displayed. $285 shipped to the lower 48 unites states.
g0at1yVl.jpg

7fUqdcNl.jpg

Next I have a hot toys iron man mark 2 armor unleashed figure. The batteries were taken out and the bottom of the feet with the lights has a few marks as can be seen in the picture below, otherwise it has been kept in the box. $230 shipped to the continental 48 United States.
zqkyv7Cl.jpg

7SeE47tl.jpg

KTOyKJcl.jpg

Next I have a hot toys war machine mark 2 age of ultron mms290 diecast figure for sale. The shipper box was.opened but the seal on the actual figure box has not been broken/opened. SOLD
BnmlS5wl.jpg

Last I have 36 sealed Lego blind bags from the Simpsons Series 1 Lego mini figure blind bag set. I am selling these in sets of 6 so each set of 6 is $22 shipped to the U.S. I will offer discounts to those who buy 2 or more sets of 6. If someone wants all 36 bags I will sell them all for $110 shipped to the U.S.

cXcvTaLm.jpg

cXcvTaLm.jpg

Hot toys MMS 185 - sold
Hot Toys Hall of Armor DS01 -sold

S.h figuarts
Luke - sold
Vader - sold
Obi wan episode 1 - sold
Maul - sold
First order stormtrooper - sold
Kylo ren - sold

Last edited:
Re: For Sale Hot Toys IM Mark 7, HT Hall of Armor, Star Wars figuarts, and simpsons l

I will also split up the figuarts if you don't want the entire set. Pm if interested in a specific figuart. I also will consider reasonable offers.

Re: For Sale Hot Toys IM Mark 7, HT Hall of Armor, Star Wars figuarts, and simpsons l

Hump day bump

Prices updated and added individual pricing for the figuarts.

2 figuarts sold off site

Dropped the prices on some items. I need these gone.

Updated prices

Mark 7 still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mark 7 is still avaialable.

Mark 7 has been sold.

Re: Hot toys for sale

Added a new figure to my sales thread. Hot toys whiplash mark 2.

Re: Hot toys whiplash mk2, mark 2 armor unleashed and war machine mk2 for sale

New items added.

I am also interested in a nintendo switch and will consider trading for one with my figures I have for sale.

I will consider all reasonable offers.

Prices have been lowered.

I will consider any reasonable offers. I will also consider trading for a nintendo switch.

Bump it up.

Bump it up

Back