Any Robocop life size busts in the making?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seem like we are way overdue for one...

I thought i might rework my one later this year to make it more accurate.

Robo 2.JPG

Robo 3.JPG

Chronicle were apparently considering one if the 1:2 sold well. I'd like a battle damaged or Murphy version as I have the Barton version. But I'd buy any versions to be honest if it's done well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't know if 300 of these being a fail is fair given where Robocop sort of ranks in franchise stakes (or even if where it sits is in popularity is fair or not lol). I've got no idea how these are selling compared to the Terminator busts for comparison either. 1:2 busts just aren't my thing. I'd of been a day 1 order for a 1:2 full body or a 1:1 bust.

RIP Miguel Ferrera.

I don't know if 300 of these being a fail is fair given where Robocop sort of ranks in franchise stakes (or even if where it sits is in popularity is fair or not lol). I've got no idea how these are selling compared to the Terminator busts for comparison either. 1:2 busts just aren't my thing. I'd of been a day 1 order for a 1:2 full body or a 1:1 bust.

RIP Miguel Ferrera.
Agree, they should not base 1:1 Possibility on 1:2 busts, most people collect one or the other. They only sold 50 of their Horus 1:1 and 200 1:1 Anubis, those were considered successes(Horus sold out in 2 hours). If they thought they could sell 300 it would probably happen, that is about what the ES will be on the 1:1 Raptor too.

I dont know it anymore, but I know it has been asked a few times.

Supposedly you can order the original bust as a custom order. Least the site said so last I looked, but no clue if they are actually doing it or not.

found it

https://www.the-robotman.com/

Scroll on the side images, find the robocop pic.
Says a 1:1 full figure and 1:1 Bust.

Bust part reads "Following the success of the SOLD OUT first edition Robocop Bust, FBP is delighted to offer a special extremely limited A/P edition with a different color scheme.

(Call for details and availability)"

I dont know it anymore, but I know it has been asked a few times.

Supposedly you can order the original bust as a custom order. Least the site said so last I looked, but no clue if they are actually doing it or not.

found it

https://www.the-robotman.com/

Scroll on the side images, find the robocop pic.
Says a 1:1 full figure and 1:1 Bust.

Bust part reads "Following the success of the SOLD OUT first edition Robocop Bust, FBP is delighted to offer a special extremely limited A/P edition with a different color scheme.

(Call for details and availability)"

I had no idea. Man, that's tempting. I've been after one of these for awhile.

I'm shocked SS hasn't tried to do one.

I had no idea. Man, that's tempting. I've been after one of these for awhile.

I'm shocked SS hasn't tried to do one.

You should do some research on this and really decide if you truly want the revisit Bust.

I see he increased his price.

I plan to call today to get one ordered, is there any issues with the custom bust? I can't find anything negative about it online...

I plan to call today to get one ordered, is there any issues with the custom bust? I can't find anything negative about it online...

The Fred Barton Robo bust?

Yeah... there should be a thread here and over at the other forum with detailed accounts of that whole fiasco.

I had to take mine apart and completely re-center it on the base. The visor peeled off and there were paint inconsistencies.

I've had my Fred Barton bust for years, no issue whatsoever. Made the trip to Australia with no damages. I still love the facial expression, very unique.

Yes 1450, it's expensive but now a days the SS one people are asking 3k. It just doesn't make any sense to buy it after market price.

Back