Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDGuy84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Much like with X-Men 3, Origins, The Wolverine and Days of Future Past I think it is a solid chance we'll get a Logan figure, which I sincerely hope we'll get.

But does anyone think we'll get more than just Logan? It's doubtful, but what else can they do? X-23 is highly unlikely.

Logan is inevitable, X-23 is probably not happening. :( I would love to have a figure of her though.

As for X-23 we'll get her figure when her character is grown older. The girl in Logan is her origins, and not final. In a way it's the puny Steve Rogers in The First Avenger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

We're definitely only getting Logan that's a given. 3rd party people will probably do X-23, Charles, and the bad guys, and maybe even that black guy at the table from trailer 2. Or at least that's my speculation.

I for one absolutely do not want an old hugh jackman figure in a tattered suit. If the rumors are true that he wears the classic suit in the movie, and they make a good figure out of that, then maybe. But probably not.

I would get a figure of Boyd Holbrook as Pierce. Only because he's awesome in Narcos. But because HT won't make him I hope that other company that recently made Francis from Deadpool will. It's pretty solid and cheap.

I think third party will be our biggest hope for anything outside of Logan.
Hopefully HT makes a version with bloody claws and hands. It'd be cool if they went full T-800 with some battle damage and a blood stained tank top.
6D3725CD-13F8-4BD4-9B9D-23163D99F18F.png

Ill pass unless he sports some sort of classic Wolverine look but not if HT makes him look like in the trailers.

I'd like a logan figure and if they make more like x-23 and Professor than hell yes but I doubt it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Logan for sure will happen which I'm looking forward to since I don't have an HT Wolverine and this film looks like the first that is really worthy of it. I have a feeling we'll get this look:

Logan.png

I don't think we'll get anything else from HT but I have a feeling similar to the Deadpool movie, we'll get companies doing unofficial figures of Xavier and Laura, maybe even some of the big bads.

Is this a sure thing? They skipped the chance to do the iconic Weapon X look from Apocalypse. I'm interested to see if they do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imo, I think the figure is going to look like what you see in this photo. SmartSelectImage_2017-01-22-22-51-39.jpg

Is this a sure thing? They skipped the chance to do the iconic Weapon X look from Apocalypse. I'm interested to see if they do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Until there is an official announcement it's not a sure thing. Personally I wouldn't hold my breath awaiting on either but crazier things have happened.

Well, if it was a Marvel Studios movie, we would have expected more than one Hot Toys figure. But it's a Fox production, so if we get Logan, that will be great.

Back