• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

delete delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: F/s- rainman, iminime, yunsil, velvet morning, elvis1976, spencer,customs, superh

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: F/s- rainman, iminime, yunsil, velvet morning, elvis1976, spencer,customs, superh

Any pictures of the Punisher customs?

Sent you a PM. Would also love to see pics of the Elvis Batman customs. Thx!

mark

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Pic of pee wee herman bike and price? Sent PM

Last edited:

Possible to see a pic of Dark Helmet please?

Still have elvis1976 wolverine?

I'm interested in a lot of the customs. Is there photos posted somewhere or a link to see these?

yes, send me a email i can send pics

send me an email i will send pics

PM sent

Price on young capo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i sent u mails!

I am interested in the Iminime Dirty Harry.
Please PM with details.

They live is still available?

Back