1/6 Hanroku Trooper Launch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorgmal Snow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys its been a while... but this is where a started so I wanted to share with you guys this figure.

box-2.jpg
This is the first figure we are launching and trying to get funding via kickstarter to get it going..
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greenwolfgear/13-project-1-6-scale-collectable-action-figure/

squad.jpg

The figure comes from a post apocalyptic story line called the 13 Project which I have been working on for a while..

This is the first figure we are producing and is available as a pre-order though Kickstarter only.

4-Hanroku-41.jpg

Hanroku-2.jpg
I have hundreds of pics if folks are interested..
its a pretty exciting time and we hope to get the figure out later this year if we get funding ..

any help or support would be fantastic guys .. cheers Dorgs

limited.jpg

Attachments

• box-2.jpg
    box-2.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 554
Was just about to post here with this. Get on it folks! Snow is the best custom figure creator I know, and his designs really shine. Backed :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This done look super rad! And the kickstarted is doing rather well, especially for a February end date. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks really great, if I wasn't actively trying to cut back on collecting I'd definitely be on board for this. As it happens though, all I can do is wish you the very best of luck. But with that piece I doubt you'll need it. :)

Ahhhhhh cheers guys... really appreciate your well wishes..... just need to hit the target on Kickstarter to make it happen...

Think I have to get another 110 preorders AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I've seen your stuff before... super talented. This guy is cool but I really want that girl with blue-green hair you have in the background. Your mech-mechanic chicks are all really good.

Hey Dorgs!

I'm very happy to see what you've been up to, looks like an exciting project and a very interesting world. Your troopers look amazing, and I've always loved your female 'mechanics' with the exposed torsos (like Uran Switch). Truly the best of luck on this endeavor! I wish you the best!

Hey Dorgs!

I'm very happy to see what you've been up to, looks like an exciting project and a very interesting world. Your troopers look amazing, and I've always loved your female 'mechanics' with the exposed torsos (like Uran Switch). Truly the best of luck on this endeavor! I wish you the best!

AHHHH cheers me old mate.... If this comes off its just the beginning... I have another 6 figures lined up and females are one the LIST!!! Just need folks to donate or buy the figure... fingers crossed...

Love the figure, definitely going to pledge for a deluxe figure next week's payday.

AWESOME SAUCE Suikakyju.... I really can't thank you enough.. the Deluxe is a beast with the rocket launcher... i have also added a couple of mags and a pouch and fingers crossed the Deluxe will have a set of laser binoculars!!!

rocket-6.jpg

I've seen your stuff before... super talented. This guy is cool but I really want that girl with blue-green hair you have in the background. Your mech-mechanic chicks are all really good.

OHHHH tell me about it!!! Did you mean this one Travis? She is called a HAC- Synthetic human... and are DEFINIATELY on my list to be made... I wanted to make a female as the first figure but production costs of a body are just insane!!!

Every figure will be from the 13 Project.. and there is sooooo much planned if we reach the target on kickstarter.. so any help is so appreciated!

HAC47-44.jpg

Ahh I know Potato, it would look ace... we do have a black trooper planned though!!!!

just something minor but i felt the eyes are abit too close to each other, like cross eyed. maybe because the whole eye lights up instead of the iris? i don't know.

and what do we get to see underneath the mask from the outside since i can see there's some space between the face & mask.

also is the crotch plate adjustable it looks like it's sitting abit too high.

also might just be the camera distortion but the legs looked abit short, compared to the arms. possible use longer foot pegs?

Back