FX Taboo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it! Two episodes in and I'm hooked. Tom Hardy is so good! I'm hoping to put together a James Delaney fig. I'm going to pick up a TH sculpt soon.
taboo.png

will have to catch the 2nd episode to see if it gets a little bit better. First was ok, but I like Hardy and he seems a lot like Bane without the mask cause I can barely understand what he says most of the time lol.

I don't have a problem understanding him. Maybe all my experience with 3 year olds helps me understand him. :lol

I'm surprised too at the number of F bombs they're allowing.

Liking it so far, even if Hardy is hard to understand half the time.

FX is letting it fly, F bombs away.TH is a low talker but really adds to the feeling of this show, turn the sound up but you probably still won't make out his Chanting.Is there a bad actor in this series so far?NOT.
Even Zilpha's husband Thorne is good but such a sleaze ball wanker.He's so pissed about the reading of the will and I was so happy.And Stuart Strange(Jonathan Pryce) has plans upon plans.Seems nobody liked Old Mr.Delaney and hate the fact that James Delaney has mysteriously returned after 10 years.Everyone wants a piece of the East India Trading Co.
Excellent acting awesome sets, and just look at the Teeth.Good series so far.

I was wondering where I'd seen her before. It's not the same woman from how I met your mother is it?

The actress from Taboo and Game of Thrones is Oona Chaplin (granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin). I think the actress on How I Met Your Mother that you may be referring to is Cristin Milioti. They do look a little similar.

The actress from Taboo and Game of Thrones is Oona Chaplin (granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin). I think the actress on How I Met Your Mother that you may be referring to is Cristin Milioti. They do look a little similar.

interesting....ok

Back