• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys MMS267 ANH Stormtrooper SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
All prices include shipping in the USA, Paypal please add 4% or send as gift.

I have one left, please take it off my hands, need to sell.

I have ONE MMS267 Stormtroopers for sale left , was briefly displayed and put back in box. In complete and in great shape. Asking what I paid for it $250 firm shipped in the USA plus 4% Paypal fee.

2017-01-24%2023.22.21.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2017-01-24%2023.23.13.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Han Solo Hot Toys Sculpt - SOLD
2017-04-13%2023.30.09.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MMS268 Mouse Droid that came with troopers - SOLD

Hot Toys Finn & Riot Trooper - --SOLD,------ briefly displayed complete with shipper

Hot Toys TFA Stormtrooper Two Pack-)--SOLD, briefly displayed complete with shipper (undersuits removed to improve articulation, they look and pose much better now, suits will be included

Hot Toys Flametrooper - --SOLD briefly displayed complete with shipper

Hot Toys Kylo Ren --SOLD briefly displayed complete with shipper please READ, he’s missing the little door on the lightsaber arm, but the batteries stay in place and don’t fall out. I got it this way from Sideshow.I reached out to Sideshow and they never got back to me!

Hot Toys Sandtrooper )-- includes (EXTRA BLACK PAULDRON from rogue one trooper)--SOLD

ROTS Obi Wan body and Head -SOLD
ROTS Obi Wan Pants - $10

ROTS Obi Wan Exclusive Blaster - SOLD
ROTS Exclusive EMPTY BOX, has normal shelf wear - SOLD

Star Trek Blurays -$25 SHIPPED for all three movies, watched once
Star Trek
Star Trek Into Darkness
Star Trek Beyond

Last edited:
Re: Selling loose Sideshow & Hot Toys items and parts from my bin & Star Trek Blurays

Bump , still available, make me offers.

Re: Selling loose Sideshow & Hot Toys items and parts from my bin & Star Trek Blurays

Bump to top. Make offers, would like this stuff gone.

Bump, make me offers, i need this stuff gone.

Sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump, added a few figures, need to sell these, bought too much stuff.

Re: Hot Toys MMS267 Stormtroopers x2 & Han Solo Headsculpt & Mouse Droid

Anything you are looking for in trade at the moment?

Back