Joker groundbreaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walls

Super Freak
Reaction score
We play a lot of cricket in my garage, hopefully he helps me to intimidate. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_1168.JPG
    IMG_1168.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 409
We play a lot of cricket in my garage, hopefully he helps me to intimidate. Lol

Hey, I know this was posted a while ago, but I just got this Joker and was wondering what you used to hang him? I doesn't look like a standard hook would hold it. Thanks!

Hey, I know this was posted a while ago, but I just got this Joker and was wondering what you used to hang him? I doesn't look like a standard hook would hold it. Thanks!

I used two drywall anchors screwed into the joker and then attached a wire to them to hang him.

Its funny that the price of this thing seems to drop every day. When I first ordered it it was $37.87 now its $32.96... weird. I canceled once and reordered... heck $5 is $5.

Got him yesterday. Its pretty neat. I may have to fidget to get the arms in better but overall I like it... especially for $34 total.

f2dfb5c3edf34cb512840fafd0e83e9a.jpg

Last edited:
I had to shave the arms down a bit to get a nice fit as well. Also I used liquid nails to make sure they stayed put.
If it were on the ground I wouldn’t have but hanging I didn’t want to take a chance one would fall off and break.

Back