R4-G9 » nomad Obi Wan Kenobi (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keegan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a project I've been working on...R4-G9! I know he (she?) doesn't get up to much in the films but I really like the design. My next project will be a take on mythos Obi Wan, so I think R4 will fill in nicely.

r41.jpg

r42.jpg

r43.jpg

r44.jpg

r45.jpg

r46.jpg

r47.jpg

Last edited:
Had a chance to assemble Ben's backpack today, with some newly arrived parts. Still some weathering left to do but I like how it's coming together. All the little bits.

pack1.jpg

pack2.jpg

pack4.jpg

pack3.jpg

Sideshow Master Kenobi comes with his little hand-held hologram projector of course, and while I was trying to figure a way to display it on the pack somehow, I had a funny brainwave about those old Micro Machines figures.

holo.jpg

Managed to track a few down and now Ben can make some calls while he's hanging around solo in the desert for a couple decades. No more lonely nights!

Here he is rapping with Yoda about how to commune with dead people...

holoyoda.jpg

Baby-check with Aunt Beru, who apparently thinks she has to yell when talking on hologram. Typical.

holoberu.jpg

And of course, looking in on the boy (who has two points of articulation!)

hololuke.jpg

For those special times when Yoda sends stuff via doomed rebel courier, he's got R4 on the playback.

holor4.jpg

Glo-da! :monkey3

hologlowda.jpg

Back