Threezero - The Great Wall: Pero Tovar (Pedro Pascal) collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
16114250_1693400817352406_3033101990852757635_n.jpg

Shame it's not from Game of Thrones but he's a cool actor. I wonder if they have Matt Damon's likeness rights for this?

yeah, surprised they didn't go with the more bankable matt damon and i like the pedro pascal myself.

still, if they were going to make a character from this movie, why not jing tian's character? Her armor was pretty slick.

(Girl on the left)
5715_D062_00006R_CROP-the-great-wall-matt-damon.jpg

My guess is his likeness takes longer to approve. His likeness has already been approved for a statue from this movie so its definitely available. Unless it wont be offered because of it but I really doubt it.

15170761_1687475314897305_3223558379269717696_n.jpg

Thing is that statue was sculpted by Hossein Diba, in my opinion, the greatest sculptor in the world right now. Threezero might not be able to match that.

Like the idea of figures being made from this but the likeness on the Pedro Pascal character looks a little rough...

I'm not saying that sculpt is what they will use, just that the rights for his likeness are definitely being used already. So one could speculate that ThreeZero might have them also.

This movie looks horrible going by the previews I saw. Has it been released yet and anyone seen it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was released in China I think it gets a US release sometime in the coming months...the Filmmaker Zhang Yimou is a genius so it has that going for it. Even the greatest Directors turn out the occasional dud...but I would be cautiously optimistic just based upon Yimou's previous work...

Well seeing that preview image with the characters listed and Matt Damon isn't in it, I'm hesitant to say they'll make him. The girl in blue looks pretty cool though.

Back