Hello from Tucson!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OG Butch

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am holding it down in the southwest desert. I work in IT and I am new to the forums and figure collecting. I use to collect comics when I was younger, and I still have them, surprisingly. My first figure was Sideshows Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format figure back in October 2012. It took me some time to narrow down what I really wanted to collect figure wise, but I eventually settled on Sideshow Premium Format Figures due to space, finances (too many 1/6th scales that looked cool), and I did not want to pose them and break them. I primarily collect Marvel and Star Wars (for the most part), with a few Marquette thrown in, some Star Wars helmets, and Master Replica lightsabers.

I look forward to benefiting from everyone’s knowledge and opinions, and learning a lot about their collectables. I am happy to be part of the community. It will be great to be able to contribute to the forum.

Thanks,

Scott

:welcome1: To the Freaks Scott, how about a show us your shelves thread, sounds like you already a collector by your intro.

I do have three helmets and some figures I have acquired over the last 6 months, but they are all currently still boxed up. That should all change in the next two months. I am having some display cabinets installed and will post some pictures as soon as it is all set up.

Welcome aboard, Scott! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your awesome collection!

Get your freak on! :panic:

71810270eef911e2a61a22000a9e06f0_7.jpg

Back