Action Figure Dam Toys: Assassin's Creed Movie and Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's 1/6 stuff, i'm pretty sure it is from the wording; but don't forget all their warcraft stuff thus far has been statues.

DAMTOYS:刺客信条粉丝好消息!Damtoys宣布已取得《刺客信条》(Assassin's Creed)游戏和电影的制作版权!

我们很快将会为玩家们带来育碧最畅销的电子游戏《刺客信条》系列珍藏人偶!

以及由美国二十世纪福克斯电影公司发行、人气影星迈克尔·法斯宾德(Michael Fassbenderr)及玛丽昂·歌迪亚(Marion Cotillard)所饰演的《刺客信条》电影1/6珍藏人偶以及1/4雕像!

敬请密切关注!

Hello to all fans of Assassin's Creed!
We are glad to announce Damtoys is licensed to bring a range of collectibles from Both Assassin's Creed movie and video game series.

We will present you collectible figures from the most popular video game series officially licensed by UBISOFT. And also officially licensed figures from Movie by 20th Century Fox, features Michael Fassbenderr and Marion Cotillard.
Please stay turn for our updates!

Thank you.

214611vn8d8zb8pd7d1cc7.jpg

214612qp7191v5aad39da7.jpg

We will present you collectible figures from the most popular video game series officially licensed by UBISOFT. And also officially licensed figures from Movie by 20th Century Fox, features Michael Fassbenderr and Marion Cotillard.

I asked them on Twitter if it means 1/6 figures as well, they replied with a wink. It's pretty much guaranteed.

Everything on my wants list just got struck off for this. So happy right now

Does this mean other manufacturers may of acquired a license aswell? wanted a Hot Toy's AC figure for years.

oh man! I really hope it's 1/6! :pray:

It says here:

人气影星迈克尔·法斯宾德(Michael Fassbenderr)及玛丽昂·歌迪亚(Marion Cotillard)所饰演的《刺客信条》电影1/6珍藏人偶以及1/4雕像!

1/6 figures and 1/4 statues.

It says here:

人气影星迈克尔·法斯宾德(Michael Fassbenderr)及玛丽昂·歌迪亚(Marion Cotillard)所饰演的《刺客信条》电影1/6珍藏人偶以及1/4雕像!

1/6 figures and 1/4 statues.
So I guess they'll make a bunch of cool lookin' but extremely hard2get 1/4 scale statues and call it a day, like with WarCraft...

Back