1/6 Kotobukiya Friday The 13th Part III Jason Voorhees Artfx Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siona

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/kotobukiya/posts/1586203904729333
11inches tall (1/6) schedule for June 2017

aelictj.jpg

Glad to see kotobukiya doing a Jason statue.Though, this one in particular must be based on when he first got those clothes and hadn't killed anyone yet... How can you do a Jason without any blood on his clothes!?

Glad to see kotobukiya doing a Jason statue.Though, this one in particular must be based on when he first got those clothes and hadn't killed anyone yet... How can you do a Jason without any blood on his clothes!?

Except that he has that cut on his left hand. Didn't he get that when he was trying to get into the closet near the end?

Other than how clean looking it is, I like it.

Everyone seems to only get the Part 3 Jason. I thought the first 8 or so movies were by the same company? And where is the Crystal Lake / water base? I can't believe no one wants to do that.

Looking at this closer, Jason even has the stab wound above his right knee. To be honest, Part 3 Jason shouldn't be all bloody. He is basically blood-free until Chris stabs him in the leg, then in the hand and of course the axe to the head (which causes the most blood). The only blood on him is pretty much his own, he's never covered in the blood of his victims.

Last edited:
This looks good. How much do these run for

Some weird shading tho. Pants look blue

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My battle worn ArtFX Jason. And as most others pointed out, he was too clean out of the box. So alittle blood and dirt helped that I think.

IMG-0395.jpg

IMG-0394.jpg

IMG-0393.jpg

IMG-0391.jpg

IMG-0392.jpg

IMG-0390.jpg

Back