Your ideal figure/statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a 95% accurate terminator skeleton from T1, based on the full-size model (not a smaller doll), with working pistons and joints and so on.
95% - because 100% accurate will be unable to make some movements or have glue and screws where they are not supposed to be.
why - well because it's a representation of the best of sci-fi characters and has the most complex design, not just a scary head on human body.
and because T2 skeleton is mainstream today, and not all shapes alterations were good.

I would want a premium format Of Delilah Blue from Star Wars:Legacy or for sideshow to finish the 1/4th Mara Jade.

Call me particular if you may but I would go nuts for a Roger Rabbit and/or Eddie Valiant 1/4 statue to compliment the Jessica one that I have.

1/4 scale Connor McLeod, The Highlander Trench coat version with metal katana and accurate portrait.

Because there can be only one.

I would love a 3:1 scale statue of myself. I'd put it in my yard so people'd have to walk underneath my parted legs to get to my front door. It'd be a nude statue with a flexible donger that would lightly brush the scalps of those passing under it and in the process trigger a door chime to announce their arrival.

...5 years on and my dream remains the same.

1/4 scale Cortana from Halo 4. Sideshow had plans to make one but then cancelled it. I'm surprised no other company has picked it up. I mean...

halo_4_cortana_by_spideyman1962-d6io2hz.jpg

...is there really anyone who thinks this wouldn't sell?

1/6 Rick Deckard from Blade Runner, preferably from HT or Blitzway.

Lately I am craving the trio from Jaws too though. I've started nagging the companies again on Facebook.

1/4th Regina from Once Upon a Time. And a 1/6th Regina.

A 1/6th Headless Horseman....one of my very top grails. I would love one from the Fox tv show, from the movie, or one more based on the short story.... Hell, I would take all three in a second! No hesitating whatsoever.

An updated 1/6th Barnabas Collins (Frid only) from Dark Shadows.

...5 years on and my dream remains the same.

I'm laughing so hard right now; whatever I expected to see first in this thread, it wasn't that.

To me, the best figures are ones which have a ton of display options but minimal accessories to lose or fiddle around with, because pulling a box out to change up your display is a pain. So things which either have a lot of gimmicks integrated into the figure body itself, or convincingly hold all their accessories somewhere on the figure. Hot Toys Deadpool is the best recent example: it doesn't look cluttered at all, but can carry all the accessories on the suit, allowing for quick display changes.

Back