What's your non-existent figure wishlist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saintv1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apologies if a thread such as this already exists; I couldn't find one. What figures are do you wish you could buy but don't exist? What are your instant pre orders if they ever became available in an officially licensed capacity?

For me?

Hot Toys Anne Lewis (RoboCop)
RoboCop is my favourite film and my favourite figure. The only thing that's missing is a figure to pair it with: Lewis. I'd buy it I'm a heartbeat.

Sideshow 1/6 Cyclops (X-Men)
Frankly, good Cyclops figures don't so much... Exist. I understand most people don't like him, which makes this even more unlikely. But I'd love a sixth scale Cyclops in the Whedon-era uniform. He's my favourite X-Man and he'd pair well with my Sideshow Wolverine.

Hot Toys Red Ranger (MMPR)
My preference would be for a version wearing the dragon armor as he sometimes did in the show. Doesn't need to be Hot Toys, necessarily, as long as the quality and display options are there.

My current wishlist:

Matt Ryan as John Constantine
Jesse Custer (Preacher)
Archangel Michael (Dominion)
Stacee Jaxx (Rock of Ages)
Rumplestiltskin (Once Upon a Time)
Man in Black / Ed Harris (Westworld)

My current wishlist:

Matt Ryan as John Constantine
Jesse Custer (Preacher)
Archangel Michael (Dominion)
Stacee Jaxx (Rock of Ages)
Rumplestiltskin (Once Upon a Time)
Man in Black / Ed Harris (Westworld)
Super ecclectic. Would be really cool to see some more variety like that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Basil Fawlty, Manuel, Fawlty Towers
Frank N. Furter, The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Daniel LaRusso, Mr Miyagi, Johnny Lawrence, The Karate Kid

McCabe & Mrs. Miller - Two pack of the title characters! This will never ever happen because they would only sell one set to me but Blitzway would do an awesome job of this!!!!

I'd love an iron man fig from the movies.

ZnWcX9p.gif

All 1/6 scale I think given how quickly space could become an issue:

• Dr Franknfurter, Riff Raff, Magenta, Columbia
  • Thomas Shelby (Peaky Blinders)
  • John Murdoch (Dark City)
  • Mr Hand (Dark City)
  • Thomas Jerome Newton (Man Who Fell To Earth/Lazarus - both the Bowie version and the Michael C Hall version)
  • Kurt Wilde, Maxwell Demon and Arthur (Velvet Goldmine)
  • Castor and Pollux Troy and Sean Archer (Face Off)
  • The Phantom/Opera Ghost (any version, hell it would be hilarious to have a Michael Crawford version that came with a Spencer style janitor's outfit, but that's my inner Pratchett fan showing)

I'm sure there's more but those are just off the top of my head.

(Oh and decent Buffy figures)

All 1/6 scale I think given how quickly space could become an issue:

• Dr Franknfurter, Riff Raff, Magenta, Columbia
  • Thomas Shelby (Peaky Blinders)
  • John Murdoch (Dark City)
  • Mr Hand (Dark City)
  • Thomas Jerome Newton (Man Who Fell To Earth/Lazarus - both the Bowie version and the Michael C Hall version)
  • Kurt Wilde, Maxwell Demon and Arthur (Velvet Goldmine)
  • Castor and Pollux Troy and Sean Archer (Face Off)
  • The Phantom/Opera Ghost (any version, hell it would be hilarious to have a Michael Crawford version that came with a Spencer style janitor's outfit, but that's my inner Pratchett fan showing)

I'm sure there's more but those are just off the top of my head.

(Oh and decent Buffy figures)

Kudos for thinking of Face/Off and Man Who Fell to Earth!!!! Bowie allowed NECA to use his likeness for Labyrinth so his estate would possibly be open to this...

Thanks! Face/Off is such a guilty pleasure of mine. It's a great film until those last five minutes when everything is miraculously OK again. (I tend to stop watching the film before his face is magically reattached, I like to imagine he's trapped taking anti-inflammatories as Nicholas Cage for the rest of his life!)

I do hope more Bowie figures pop-up, I've got both of the smaller Neca figures and they're ...Okay, but considering their age I suppose they're very good for their time. (There is a custom Bowie headsculpt in the works on this very site, but it's beginning to look a bit dubious about whether it's ever going to be completed sadly.)

Hot Toys FoX-men Magneto and Quicksilver, Hot Toys Star Trek (2009 reboot) Kirk and Spock, Hot Toys CA: First Avenger Bucky, and Hot Toys Loki from Thor.

Mentioned this in another thread but I would love to see Blitzway or Enterbay (their Ip Man 3 figure has made a believer out of me) tackle these characters in 1/6:

Barry Lyndon - Kubrick's Barry Lyndon
Frank Booth - Blue Velvet
Aguirre - Herzog's Aguirre the Wrath of God
Jake Gittes - Chinatown
Rooster Cogburn (Bridges version) Coen Bros True Grit

I would buy a mass produced Crockett and tubbs.

TWD- the governor, Carol, Andrea (assuming they're making Daryl, Merle, and michonne).

Locutus of Borg.

I could name a dozen wrestlers, but tops- Ric flair, randy savage, the road warriors.

I would buy a mass produced Crockett and tubbs.

TWD- the governor, Carol, Andrea (assuming they're making Daryl, Merle, and michonne).

Locutus of Borg.

I could name a dozen wrestlers, but tops- Ric flair, randy savage, the road warriors.
Oh man, I would buy a sixth scale Picard.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Picard is being done. I'm talking about v.2 of Locutus- where he gets totally tricked out by the Borg.

Back