Airwolf blu-ray review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Mercy

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Any Airwolf fans here? Just started watching the show for the first time a few months ago and loving it! Here's a video review I cut, featuring my 1/6 collection behind me. :)

Yes, I was a big fan. I was absolutely obsessed with reading stuff on US and Soviet miltary aircraft as a young teenager. Add to that an addiction to two simulators from Microprose on the Commodore 64, Project Stealth Fighter and Gunship, and being a fan of all those 80s super vehicle programmes like Knight Rider and Streethawk.

Speaking of the C-64, there was a game on it for Airwolf. Even back then when a lot of games had a pixel perfect movement and timing, no checkpoints and limited lives, it was hard.

"Wow, Micheal..."

owen.jpg

Man, this is awesome, I grew up with Airwolf. I even rewatched all the seasons last year. I had no idea it was released on Blu Ray, I'll have to pick it up.

Man, this is awesome, I grew up with Airwolf. I even rewatched all the seasons last year. I had no idea it was released on Blu Ray, I'll have to pick it up.

Yup, these old shows are slowly sneaking out in hi-def. Knight Rider just came out, and I think Hulk is just around the corner since it's on Netflix in HD right now.

Airwolf was an awesome show. Loved watching it back in the 80s as a kid. My favourite was the airwolf verus redwolf fight.

Back