Light it up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridestrong

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
IMG_5028.jpgCustom display

hi, i cut the two electric wire on Finn hand led light saber. I put it on Rey hand connected with wire to a switch under the last shelf. if you look closely you will see the wire behind Rey shoulder and leg true a little hole in the shelf. all of my accessories light are connected together,c3po eye ,kylo light saber,Rey saber BB8 light and flame trooper.
my display will be close with plexiglass soon to avoid dust on figure. i will be able to put on the accessories light when i want. The shelf are IKEA i put all the del light myself. you got 3 mirror made whit the exact mesure at my glass store.

hi, i cut the two electric wire on Finn hand led light saber. I put it on Rey hand connected with wire to a switch under the last shelf. if you look closely you will see the wire behind Rey shoulder and leg true a little hole in the shelf. all of my accessories light are connected together,c3po eye ,kylo light saber,Rey saber BB8 light and flame trooper.
my display will be close with plexiglass soon to avoid dust on figure. i will be able to put on the accessories light when i want. The shelf are IKEA i put all the del light myself. you got 3 mirror made whit the exact mesure at my glass store.

Back