Feels good to be home...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futotta_Neko

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say how happy I am to finally be a part of this great place!
I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I can honestly say that I'm going to enjoy my stay.
Lots to see, lots to learn, lots to contribute.

The road thus far...

I've been into comics my whole life which has been the foundation of my collecting. Squandered my toys at an early age and have spent most of my adult life trying to reclaim it all back at a substantial markup. Meh, unavoidable. Luckily, I've been able to obtain almost all of the popular 90's action figure lines as those aren't hard to come by. Next, came designer vinyls and Neca. Then came the day that I'll never forget when I got my first 1/6 from an uncle in France. It was a "Dragon Straydog-Kerberos Panzer Cops." After that, I went all out with Dragon figures. I'm not exactly sure how I came across Hot Toys/Sideshow Collectables. But the rest is history once you get to that point. Now, 1/6 is where the heart is.

Aside from that, I'm a test engineer by day and aspiring photographer by, well, day. Since shooting at night is the worst. I live in the heart of Silicon Valley, but every chance I get I drag my girlfriend around the nation to conventions. Here's a link to my Flickr with pictures from San Diego Comic Con 2016. Still got a long way to go in terms of post processing, so bare with me on that. I'll have pictures from New York Comic Con 2016 up soon as well, so feel free to add me.

Lastly, this is a picture from last month when I got a chance to check out Echo Base Toys down south in Covina. Great store!

GlMPB1e.jpg

Cheers!

-James

Welcome James,

Did you take a creative writing class in school? Wow I feel like I've known you forever:rotfl

Hope you enjoy the bunch of crazies in this forum.

Cheers

:family:fireworks:fireworks:family

welcome to the freak show! i've bought from echo base out there... good people!

Groovy! Hopefully their new site gets fully launched with more content!

Welcome James,

Did you take a creative writing class in school? Wow I feel like I've known you forever:rotfl

Hope you enjoy the bunch of crazies in this forum.

Cheers

:family:fireworks:fireworks:family

Hahah! Thanks grphyx1/everyone.
This place is already starting to make me neglect my daily responsibilities...!

Back