1/6 Marvel Legends 12" Deadpool including Headpool Action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Skull

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got an early look at the brand new 12" Deadpool figure from Marvel legends, full video review coming soon.

31860020250_9cd46357e4_b.jpg

31425585443_b08cd13b98_b.jpg

31394510334_5b88fec0d2_b.jpg

32087039112_2db8f648fb_b.jpg

31425594493_10ebce199a_b.jpg

32197459346_15e59fc5f0_b.jpg

32117123351_3bc66df614_b.jpg

31394508594_427cd40e44_b.jpg

I like this, mostly. But what the hell did they do to the guns?! 😵

I'd like the Headpool to go with my HTs DP.

I like this, mostly. But what the hell did they do to the guns?! ��

Me too and yeah, they are lame, another annoyance is the hand guns don't seem to be removable, all will become clear in the review which is currently uploading, Headpool is all kinds of awesome and is a good way to get him if you missed the Sideshow exclusive version of Deadpool.

Me too and yeah, they are lame, another annoyance is the hand guns don't seem to be removable, all will become clear in the review which is currently uploading, Headpool is all kinds of awesome and is a good way to get him if you missed the Sideshow exclusive version of Deadpool.

I had the SS ex ordered early days but cancelled because I had a premonition that a HTs movie version would come. I'm glad the gamble paid off but I would love the accessories that came with the SS version.

I personally thought they were gonna cut this line. Wonder what other characters they plan on doing.

I personally thought they were gonna cut this line. Wonder what other characters they plan on doing.

Would be nice to see wolverine and punisher next, but there's a long list they can do, a nice comic hulk in 1/6 scale would also be cool.

Is it just me, or is his masked head disproportional. His jaw is way to wide and his whole head is shaped like a rectangle instead of an oval.

Good review Skull, thanks for sharing. I dig the top half of the figure but my main issues are his skinny ankles looking out of proportion to his clogs and I'll never understand why the funds were painted red.

I do really like his other accessories though, especially Headpool :)

Is it just me, or is his masked head disproportional. His jaw is way to wide and his whole head is shaped like a rectangle instead of an oval.

Yeah its ether the heads to big or the body's to small, figuring that it shares parts with spidey I'm thinking the body's a little small for DP.

Good review Skull, thanks for sharing. I dig the top half of the figure but my main issues are his skinny ankles looking out of proportion to his clogs and I'll never understand why the funds were painted red.

I do really like his other accessories though, especially Headpool :)

I think shin guards would have solved that issue like on the 6" version, afterall this is just a big Marvel Legends figure, they really did load this box set out nicely and did a pretty good job on the Paint compared to their 6" Line.

31195182944_0a17de799f_b.jpg

Honestly...I think they dropped the ball on this one a little bit. His head is YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE! What is it with hasbro making the heads on their figures too damned big. I like some stuff but I feel they cut too many corners on it for it to be worth the $50 price tag.

Cool figure. I remember hunting for the 12" Captain America at various Targets. lol Are they restarting this line or is Deadpool a one shot?

From what I heard from the comic con interview the line is going to continue, of course poor sales could derail it as always...

Honestly...I think they dropped the ball on this one a little bit. His head is YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE! What is it with hasbro making the heads on their figures too damned big. I like some stuff but I feel they cut too many corners on it for it to be worth the $50 price tag.

They didn't make a perfect figure that's true, but they did put in a good effort where Hasbro is concerned, they are not known for packing in a bunch of extras or doing much in terms of tooling so I would say they gave this some TLC. The body is undersized to be sure, not the head oversized, they used parts from Spider-Man to make this figure and that body is a little to small for DP, had they given us a bigger body and made the handguns removable then this would be a homerun, as it stands its a really cool Deadpool it you like the comic style and marvel legends, both of which I do.

I agree that is has it's good points but the bad is pretty bad. If you compare this one to either the 12" cap or the 12" spidey...yeah, this falls well short. Deadpool is sure money for hasbro...so why they would release a sub-par figure is just mind boggling to me. They have done some really good work in past few years when it comes to the ML line and the first 3 figs from the 12" line were solid....this one....not so much.

I agree that is has it's good points but the bad is pretty bad. If you compare this one to either the 12" cap or the 12" spidey...yeah, this falls well short. Deadpool is sure money for hasbro...so why they would release a sub-par figure is just mind boggling to me. They have done some really good work in past few years when it comes to the ML line and the first 3 figs from the 12" line were solid....this one....not so much.

The Spider-Man is the best of the bunch for sure, just a great figure all around, eye's on the parker head are a little far apart but that's it, I don't like the Cap that much but it comes down to preferring a more comic inspired Cap verse the Movie styled version, as for Ironman its well done except the very plastic color of the armor, if they just would have painted the red in a nice gloss red instead of molding it in toyish red plastic it would have been great.

This figure almost looks worth it for the damn accessories alone! Also, I'm not sure if those trying to find Cap have looked on walmart.com, but local Walmarts in NE Ohio are packed with him and Spidey. I know that in the past, I've been able to have items from one store delivered to another for pick up. Not sure whether Walmart still does it tho.

Its a nice figure for the price, good articulation, lots of options for display and a really good assortment of accessories. Only issues are a big head and none removable handguns.

Got this guy in today from Wal-Mart.com for $38. The molded pistols can be removed with heat(dip in hot water for about a minute), but they're not even full pistols. Real easy to add working holsters if one wants.

Back