1/6 AC Play AP-ATX023 Female Undercover Figure (Civil War Black Widow)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O.S.O

One Sixth Outfitters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
0.JPG
1.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG

Product Description:
  • (1) Headsculpt
  • (1) Female Body
  • (1) Peacoat
  • (1) Tanktop
  • (1) Pair of Jeans
  • (1) Pair of Boots
  • (7) Types of Hands
  • (1) Pair of Wrist Gauntlets
  • (1) Cellphone
  • (1) Stand

Estimated Release Date: End of Q2 2017
MSRP: $115.99 USD

Re: AC Play AP-ATX023 Female Undercover Set (Civil War BW)

well looks like I need another BW head lol

Re: AC Play AP-ATX023 Female Undercover Set (Civil War BW)

Dammit, another figure for me to order :rotfl

I wonder if they're going to compete with the other Lagos Wanda figure on order and do her, too. I'd like to see more accurate boots than the one currently on offer, but yeah it'll just be interesting if they do make her or not!

All the sites I've seen say this was supposed to come out this summer; I take it it hasn't? Has anyone who's preordered heard anything about when it is likely to be released?

Ekia has this being released in July of 2017, what's the problem? :) I think this looks good for $115 but would like in hand pics.

I preordered this back in January and heard nothing since. I emailed the seller kghobby last night and he says it came into stock in August and they sent me an email then requesting I pay the balance. Well, I definitely never got the email. Anyway I've paid the balance this morning so I should have the figure in a couple of weeks.

Might be worth contacting them if you preordered and didn't hear anything.

My Stealth Widow finally arrived today after a couple of weeks in transit from the Far East. I was starting to think it would never arrive. But I'm glad I got it and I like it a little more than I thought I would. A nice bonus is the display stand tucked in at the bottom of the box. The figure's head seems slightly too tanned but I'll see what it looks like in daylight. Otherwise I'm impressed by the costume.

My Stealth Widow finally arrived today after a couple of weeks in transit from the Far East. I was starting to think it would never arrive. But I'm glad I got it and I like it a little more than I thought I would. A nice bonus is the display stand tucked in at the bottom of the box. The figure's head seems slightly too tanned but I'll see what it looks like in daylight. Otherwise I'm impressed by the costume.

Do you have pictures of the figure in hand? Tempted to get one of these, however still on the fence concerned about the quality of it. [emoji848]
Thanks in advance.

Do you have pictures of the figure in hand? Tempted to get one of these, however still on the fence concerned about the quality of it. [emoji848]
Thanks in advance.

Here’s my attempt at uploading the photos to photobucket. Not that familiar with it so I hope it works.

I tried taking detailed photos of the different parts of the outfit.

Quite a nice figure for the money.

Back