1/6 How it is made: DETOLF TANTIVE IV service corridor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
After weeks of designing and programming it's finally time to show the first parts of the DETOLF prototype! Solid machined aluminum! Price will be around $259-$299. I hope to complete the prototype next week and ship early march.

The final piece will have three rows of these parts as well as the tanks, pipes and the stripper pole! Finally, I have managed to recreate the background you see behind leia and R2. A forex print of that is included as well!

You'll be able to completely recreate the iconic scene with leia and R2 or leia and storm troopers!

It's going to be the most complex thing I've done with soooo many parts. All custom made and extremely limited.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you want on the list. Payment is required.

ac53bedd8727528b0fa7c7afab4396a1.jpg

ebd06aab714b6b5892d27f49420fb1bd.jpg

7c5c29bbcd9e7e6b49872d4d7639b9f4.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic follow up to the Death Star walls!

Are you scaling the walls to give the depth a forced perspective?

Looking superb. i hope you can also eventually give us an ESB Star Destroyer bridge display for the bounty hunters, something that SSC hinted at but never delivered on.

There's so many iconic mini-sets you'll hopefully get to in the future - ANH/RO blockade runner battle hallway, ANH "swing" doorway...

Hey Jazz, at that rate you'll have us all broke within the next couple years :lol

Thanks for all the kind words and support everyone!

Fantastic follow up to the Death Star walls!

Are you scaling the walls to give the depth a forced perspective?

Something like that, I am trying to make the scale work for the depth and height of the detolf. I am not sure scaling the pieces will work, because of the glass ceiling of the next shelf above my diorama which would make it look weird.

Hey Jazz, at that rate you'll have us all broke within the next couple years :lol

*hahaha* Ah well, just imagine what hot toys would charge for 34 machined solid aluminum parts, pipes, tanks and a backdrop... that way you're saving money!! :wink1:

Looks great. I can't wait for the next one, the interior of the AT-AT cockpit, just in time for the Hot Toys Snowtrooper Commander and the non-existent General Veers.

Couldn't resist. Even unpainted, with most of it's parts missing and the wrong size background graphic (proper size graphic will be included), it's got potential!
9b3723759efe929c5f8e8fb66494c8c8.jpg

*hahaha* Ah well, just imagine what hot toys would charge for 34 machined solid aluminum parts, pipes, tanks and a backdrop... that way you're saving money!! :wink1:

That's the real trick there. Premium work at an affordable price. You make it too hard to resist and force us rethink our collecting priorities. You're evil :wink1:

This looks incredible! Would love to see you do a carbon freezing chamber from Cloud city..

VERY very great !!! when painted it will be fantastic!!
And yes an AT-AT cockipt will be great

Back