Statue Pop Culture Shock Poison and Roxy 1/4 mixed media statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyclonis01

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Wow ! Available for preorder in January
unnamed (2).jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg

There's not a lot of PCS stuff on this site but Mad Gear Poison is a must-have for me (Hugo too if he follows). She looks great! Now as for the standard PCS black base...

probably to keep costs down on a not-super-mainstream character. Nice to see pf prices below $400- guess it can be done.

Ya they look great. I will be dropping my cash on Poison and Roxy. The plan black base is boring but that is what all the Mixed Media statues have had so they are just keeping the same look so she will display well next to the rest. That being said boring base awesome sculpt.

I miss the old days of finding a statue I want and only waiting about 6 months to get it. This wait a year plus delays is damn ridiculous. See you in about 13 months Roxy.

How fast do these sell out? I've never ordered from them before and I really dig that Mad Gear EX. That p.o. goes live in the middle of my work day...

They don't go to fast. You should have plenty of time. Their Juri statue is still available in all 3 versions and she came out months ago.

Of all the Final Fight characters to get the "high end collectible" treatment. . .well, I applaud them for having the balls to release a trans-sexual character as a statue, anyway.

Back