• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Marvel Figures Galore!!! Prices adjusted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enzolt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi freaks,

Up for sale are the following items.

All items are shipped and comes with the PP fees.
No trades.

-Toys Era Laser Eye with extra body - briefly displayed - $150
-Hot Toys Iron Patriot - inspected never displayed - $230

Thanks!
Heatware Feedback: https://www.heatware.com/u/65936

Last edited:
Re: FS: Marvel Hot Toys

Although I hardly ever sell any of my figures or statues (just the hoarder in me) I have bought from alot of my fellow freaks and although I've had very good dealings with everyone in the past, I wanted to say something in particular about Enzolt, just so everyone understands what kind of person Enzolt is. I just bought his Rocket/Groot Ex, he didn't charge me Paypal or shipping, sold it to me for less then he could have gotten and then to top it off, sent it by some ridiculously fast postage which cost him $45 out of his own packet, so he took a major loss to get me a mint package for which I wish I would have told him in advance I don't even have shelf space for and to slow down and take his time. Major props for how he deals with people and conducts business. I know he was burned recently on a deal and it does really suck when you see genuine and good fellow collectors taken advantage of. If you haven't dealt with him and were thinking of buying from him, please do, you won't regret it.

Re: FS: Marvel Hot Toys

Although I hardly ever sell any of my figures or statues (just the hoarder in me) I have bought from alot of my fellow freaks and although I've had very good dealings with everyone in the past, I wanted to say something in particular about Enzolt, just so everyone understands what kind of person Enzolt is. I just bought his Rocket/Groot Ex, he didn't charge me Paypal or shipping, sold it to me for less then he could have gotten and then to top it off, sent it by some ridiculously fast postage which cost him $45 out of his own packet, so he took a major loss to get me a mint package for which I wish I would have told him in advance I don't even have shelf space for and to slow down and take his time. Major props for how he deals with people and conducts business. I know he was burned recently on a deal and it does really suck when you see genuine and good fellow collectors taken advantage of. If you haven't dealt with him and were thinking of buying from him, please do, you won't regret it.
Thanks man! Really appreciate the kind words. Hope you enjoy the Rocket/Groot set.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back