My new GIANT avengers diorama, full team, WIP please look and tell me lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eljay360

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey freaks,
Just working on this fkn giant diorama and wanted to get some input. Let me know if u guys have any ideas of what to add next or if u like or hate it please. And thanks for being my continued sound board lol. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Personal taste, your set-up looks good, but lacks dynamics. Spidey looks good perched on the garbage can, but might look better perched on the column behind him or coming over the rail. Move Hawkeye above behind the rail. Remember, the Hawk likes his perch. He can see better from up there. Spread the others out and give their poses a little life. The diorama itself looks just great. Now breathe life into it.
Ryan

I would pose IM differently. Everyone else looks like they've been there a minute and ready to fight, and he just landed, late to the party. I'd pose him ready to fight too, like the others. I would move spidey so that he's looking in the same direction as everyone else. It looks like he's checking out Stark.

Did you build that diorama yourself? Where's a good source to get the materials to build something like that? OP's looks great!

Did you build that diorama yourself? Where's a good source to get the materials to build something like that? OP's looks great!

Sorry for late reply, been in EU. I did build it all myself. You can get the pink styrofoam at home depot, its hot water heater insulation I think. But its only 5.50 per 24x24 inch piece. Outside of that you need paint and sharp blades to carve it. I got dewalt razor knives of 3 different sizes at Home Depot as well and LOVE them. And thanks for all the input guys. I will definately pose them better and keep going on the dio to finally finish it some day lol.

Back