Redman Doc Holliday 1/6 Figure...Vest Version...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greatlakes6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anybody here own the Redman Doc Holliday figure? I'm curious what you think of the tailoring? The quality and the fit? I am looking to get the vest version, but use a different sculpt.

What are your thoughts on this figure? I never heard of it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ill take pics later in the week and post them. The tailoring looks great. I replaced the sculpt with one of rainmans, and it looks amazing..

That was my exact thought so I can pose him with Wyatt. I'm using my RM Doc with Johnny Ringo.

Looking forward to a few photo's of your in hand figure. I agree, I would not use the sculpt, just need the clothes since I missed out on the Doc clothing run a few months back.

But if you're buying the clothes in spite of the head, aren't you all still supporting a recaster? Maybe I'm missing something but it seems a bit hypocritical to be against recasters unless it benefits you...what am I missing here?

What you're missing is that you're trying to guess what my intentions are. I just need the clothing set I would never display the sculpt I would just as well throw it away. If I needed a sculpt and that was the only way to get one I would not buy it, but the clothing is not a recast so it is something that I need and this is the only way that I can currently get it. If it is a quality item and it looks good I will buy it if not I will pass.

This specific figure does not have a recast sculpt.

But they're still supporting a recaster - that's the point. The hypocrisy of some of these high and mighty members is laughable.

"It's not okay to support recasters unless it benefits me" is the takeaway here.

I understand that, but this particular figure isn't a recast. Does Redman recast? It appears so.
If you purchase recasts it all depends on your "moral compass.":rolleyes:

You are correct, this Doc sculpt is not a recast, looks similar, but is their own work. As fas as hypocrisy, you are way off. Since this is not a recast, your attempt at self righteousness, is moot.

jstep13, are you calling greatlakes6 a hypocrite because he has spoken against buying recasts?

Back