Statue Prime 1 Studio - Black Manta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
15871761_1787850421480674_6805324700818646847_n.jpg

Soooo ...in what scale?

It would peak my interest if its 1/4 scale.

Always loved this villain. Loved him since I was a kid following Super Friends on weekends. Great to see him getting a statue!

I'm pretty sure all their comic based statues are 1:4.... Only the Video Games and Movie based statues are 1:3 and 1:2... Unless I'm wrong but so far I think that's how it's gone...

I'm pretty sure all their comic based statues are 1:4.... Only the Video Games and Movie based statues are 1:3 and 1:2... Unless I'm wrong but so far I think that's how it's gone...

Zantanna and Swamp Thing both confirmed as 1:3

If it's comic based and it's 1/3 then I don't know what Prime 1 is up to, for me as an collector I wouldn't buy into the line if they are going to randomly make different scales.... Now if it's based on the Injustice Video Game then that's different since all their video game statues have been 1/3 scale, I can only assume Zantanna and Swamp thing are based off the video games also? If not then like I said I won't bother buying into their comic line of statues if it's random scale for each character.

The only quarter scale license they have is New 52, they do have a separate comic line, but that's in 1/3. And I believe that is limited. So if it isn't New 52, just assume it's 1/3.

The only quarter scale license they have is New 52, they do have a separate comic line, but that's in 1/3. And I believe that is limited. So if it isn't New 52, just assume it's 1/3.

It's 1/3, not sure which line it's from tho! Prime 1 has so many licenses, I can't keep up.

Back